LOM isnt working on my laptop -.-

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
ive d/l'd full client right, extracted it.. double clicked EXE and all that comes up is a white box that overlaps the entire computer, (other programs) and i tried minimizing... changing screen resolution... etc .. nothing seems to work so that i can bloody get to the main screen !!!

help plz !!!

ty

Oberon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2004
In Orbit around Uranus
Which server are you trying to run? What are the specs on your laptop?

We'll help, as mapadale stated, let us know the details and we'll find you a solution.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Aye i am sorry, but i cant get my screenies to work (this laptop's annoying) best possible discription is, Mir is constantly minimized and theres a rectangle about 1/4 of the size of my screen, covered in white, overlapping everything. (any program opened behind it i cant even see without alt F4ing mir) (yea the white thing is obv the mir program trying to run or w.e)

ermm Fujitsu computers SIEMENS, Windows Vista home basic, Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 540 @ 1.86GHz

P.S i have no idea about what other info you need, not to mention where i can get it lol.

Memory(RAM) 765MB

System Type: 32-bit Operating System

that's all i got atm...

If you need a certain bit of info, tell me what and where i can get it plz (sorry im so useless lol)

Also - Im trying to run "OldSkool" which works perfectly fine on any other computer i know of, just not coming up on this crap laptop !

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Lol your missing graphics drivers my old laptop used to do this i never was able to find the drivers in the end! So i got rid of the laptop lol!

Try searching for some drivers with the model of the laptop followed by DRIVERS in google or something.

Good Luck!

/Zen2

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Thankyou so much for help you 2 <3

Should be playing mir in no time xD

Will add to rep if i can :D

Ty once again, and have fun.