LOM2 - Screenshots.

smoochy boys on tour

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
The sound effects nostalgia post has got me thinking about how I never took screenshots of me and friends playing old servers like Euro, RageZone, P69, MRev etc.

Anyone got screenies of old times they could share? (from any servers from way back)

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
I'm sure someone will have some archived screenshots of themselves playing Euro.

Have you checked Youtube for any videos? I've seen some and you may spot yourself in the back end somewhere.

Reactions: Pusha

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
I have hundreds.
Went onto Facebook this week and saw some of Ragzones you posted, i said to @iJam those felt more nostalgic to me than Euro ones.,

I wasn't high level or in a big guild on Euro, so I quickly ran off to Private Servers once i found them and i made more memories made on private servers. Ragezone was my 2nd private server after P69...

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Went onto Facebook this week and saw some of Ragzones you posted, i said to @iJam those felt more nostalgic to me than Euro ones.,

I wasn't high level or in a big guild on Euro, so I quickly ran off to Private Servers once i found them and i made more memories made on private servers. Ragezone was my 2nd private server after P69...
Mine was jedi server (from fernys) back in the old days on the gameguru was it? when threads where posted on the bulletin board about servers, when everything was hosted from home and the servers ran from 5pm to 9pm at night and 24 hour servers was a pipe dream. Back before the even the original LOMCN was made.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda

Euro noob

Reactions: Omnibus

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
i really wished i played this game back in ye olden' days...

I only started during Wemade USA.. paying the like weekly subscription or whatever it was... having RKWildCards and REPO as some of the top players... and WALLEYE having him and his whole horde leveling him.

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England

@MentaL Re-release Ragezone!

Reactions: booHA and MentaL

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Mir looks so much better with the basic armours, weapons, maps without all these funky effects, wings, flashing images etc.

I agree mostly for items and nostalgic maps.

However I much prefer:

The newer BW n0
Items with a minimal square ring glow of identification
HP/MP orbs that move like clouds
Smaller crisp SZ dots

That for me is perfect but everyone like’s different, and some think they like original BW until they actually run around the mud and don’t.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
I found the lighting or Mir 3 EI to be the best. If that was embedded into a nostalgic Mir 2, that would have been baller.

Tried the new Mir on steam, proper dog ****. Closest I got to a similar feel was the D2 remake.