Lomcn Intro

smoochy boys on tour

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I do alot of these and i thought il do lomcn one, i got lazy with the text because i got watching a film,, planned to do text in 3D but -.-.
[video=youtube;X33PR1pisaU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X33PR1pisaU[/video]

p.s Items on Aion have just sold! woooot ££££££ :D.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
looks ok, needs the 3d text though :), not sure about the 3 line fade on the lomcn part (maybe if each line wasn't identical)

maybe more substance as to what lomcn is and does would help too :)

i had planned to do one a while back but iv been too busy. + haven't got my head around after effects properly yet.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
It's an intro, so no information is required tbh. This could be used as something before any LOMCN videos that may get made.

Looks cool, as Mask said, 3D text would look better.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
looks ok, needs the 3d text though :), not sure about the 3 line fade on the lomcn part (maybe if each line wasn't identical)

maybe more substance as to what lomcn is and does would help too :)

i had planned to do one a while back but iv been too busy. + haven't got my head around after effects properly yet.

If you could make the lomcn logo you made into 3D then i could use that :) needs to be around 250-270 pt size also, i ait all that good with photoshop.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
It's an intro, so no information is required tbh. This could be used as something before any LOMCN videos that may get made.

Looks cool, as Mask said, 3D text would look better.

what i mean is a "mmorpg Development" tag under lomcn

for example the www.lomcn.co.uk should start off as "MMORPG development" then changes/fades into www.lomcn.co.uk , rather than displaying pictures of the website like ragezone.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Sanity, I have a 3D Game coming out on March the 8th for the mac app store would you be interested in doing a promo/ launch video. we will chat about things over Email [email protected] if you are interested.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Ok this any better? another videohive one, but i used AE and SV with this one.
[video=youtube;dcFObHp27do]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcFObHp27do[/video]

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
much better, only issue i see is the white text under looks abit out of place if you get me :S

oh and you need the white/orange or blue + logo :P

edit: heres an idea, what if when it makes that click + flashs it changes to the logo, then the logo speeds towards the screen? or vice versa

also skyline should give you access to lomcn channel imo.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Jeez -.- Having Lomcn white + blue looks ridiculously out of place hense why i covered it with the effect so it blends in alot more, the website link is ment to stand out but il see what i can do tonight if i have time, and i never made that logo so don't blame me about the "L" pffft, i had to increase the size of it and thats why it looks a little fuzzy, if Maks can create a biggier one then it would be alright.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Jeez -.- Having Lomcn white + blue looks ridiculously out of place hense why i covered it with the effect so it blends in alot more, the website link is ment to stand out but il see what i can do tonight if i have time, and i never made that logo so don't blame me about the "L" pffft, i had to increase the size of it and thats why it looks a little fuzzy, if Maks can create a biggier one then it would be alright.
tai has updated the font and has all the psds, so it would be down to him..

please take criticism with a pinch of salt, its not a direct barrage at you or your skills, you posted here asking our opinions, we are merely suggested how you could improve it.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Oh I was talking about the L in the white text. I dunno what blue you guys are on about though O_o

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
tai has updated the font and has all the psds, so it would be down to him..

please take criticism with a pinch of salt, its not a direct barrage at you or your skills, you posted here asking our opinions, we are merely suggested how you could improve it.

Without criticism you will never improve, if i sounded... i don't know.. well you know i never ment to sound like that lol.

@Tai
Whats wrong with the L? lol, il blend the link and maybe change font or something, but i done it so people would see it clearly, il see what i can do with the logo, maybe White + Orange i can do without it looking to crappy and out of place, it's also the end part were the words come out towards you, the light sequence is full orange, il have to do white + orange if i can get it right that is.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Well nothing major just 'lomcn' should either be spelt in full caps or full smalls (LOMCN or lomcn) not Lomcn :P

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Did the logo in 3d, and a lil animation :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHDh9y_hGiM im aware the cn letters arent blue, light was miss placed during render -.-

RENDER5.jpg
RENDER3.jpg
RENDER6.jpg
[video=youtube;qHDh9y_hGiM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHDh9y_hGiM[/video]

ill sort you out the 3d file on msn sometime sanity.

Last edited by a moderator:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Lmfao, class sounds on that animation Mask, not too keen on the actual animation itself but the sounds just make it brill.