smoochy boys on tour

Beachy

LOMCN Founder
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Thats right LOMCN needs you!

We need Three people to become our new super moderators because we have removed some inactive ones and because Mir2 server ads is now moderatly queued. So unfortunatly this means ALOT more work to make sure server ads still keeps going nice and smoothly (and other things).

If you wish to apply you MUST private message ME ONLY with your applications to become a LOMCN super moderator with the anser's to the quiries below:

• How long your online to the forum per day.
  • What other previous moderating skills you have.
  • How well you know Legend of mir 2 servers.(Any GM/ServerTeam work? With evidence please.)
  • What you can offer as a super moderator (apart from help as thats the essential thing anyway.)
  • Any such references you can get will help.(optional but helps alot)
  • If your skills are graphic based we need a screenshot of your work.

Please remember to include all evidence that you can for numbers 2,3(importantly 3) and finally 4. This is HIGHLY essential and if some of you have sent an application without it i strongly recomend that you send me another pm containing evidence.

If you do not comment on one aspect of the list your application will be ignored. Unless you have a valid reason to miss it out (please post why its missed out, if its missed out.) this excludes the reference part (number 5) as thats option but will help.

Please take this seriously im not here to waste my time reading stupid applications.(action/warnings will be issued to people who waste my time)

And if you are still thinking of sending an application good luck! And i hope to see your applications for the forth coming future.

Click Here For a Quick Link To Private Message me. Thank You.