LOMCN's Baptism

Join Discord

KaNe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2003
Scotland
I like the new lomcn, but i would like it better if hate was a mod, she helps more than 9/10 of the mods already

Chris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
Well LOMCN is ****e at the moment, I don't come here no more for servers (prefere MSN - looks nicer).

You NEED a new look! Black and blue like ewww (c wot i did there oooo yees) Try like blue and red
or yellow and red

sommit eye catching and doesnt strain ur eyes 2 read the samll text on the black backgfrround

Taylor

Tiamaria Is Back!
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
Chris said:
Well LOMCN is ****e at the moment, I don't come here no more for servers (prefere MSN - looks nicer).

You NEED a new look! Black and blue like ewww (c wot i did there oooo yees) Try like blue and red
or yellow and red

sommit eye catching and doesnt strain ur eyes 2 read the samll text on the black backgfrround

I actually like this background compared to others just change background in ur options

NeoPuma

www.neopian.co.uk
VIP
May 22, 2003
South Wales, UK
There are many skins to choose from in your user control panel. Thats around 5 if im not mis-taken. And ye, I like the new lomcn

-Neo

Mar 23, 2003
Cairo Orbital Defence Platform
Chris said:
or yellow and red

Ask any interior designer, Blue & Red, and Yellow & Red are both clashing colours.

Which means any skin based around those two colours, would look crap.

These colours are here for a reason, look up the emotions/feelings associated with them.