smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
I'm sorry, but the GM's are playing there own server? lol cmon.

Rule one of owning a server should be, don't play your own, it takes seconds to go into a drop file change something that's meant to be rare to 1/1 save it - reload it - kill the boss/mob - and change it back - reload drops again, then you got x amount of witnesses around you stating it dropped fairly? cmon. it's possible, you should never play your own Server IMO, it is entirely dodgy as ****. No matter how trustworthy you think you are.
i play my own servers.... its why i make them...

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
This isn’t a top end game though, if we do end up having some sort of server tags, I’ll make sure there is one with a warning that says be careful server owners activity take part in playing this server.

There’s difference to going on a playing around, testing ****. then going on and having an impact on the server.

Fml, 3:15!
So do you also plan on tracking every single IP of every single account on every single server as well? so that you can also flag the servers where GM's play but aren't public about it?

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
I think if you've made a good server you'd like to play then fair enough, I played Elite for about 5 days over xmas and it's a fun sever - if not a little skewed by the Xmas event (I hit level cap in that time).

I would be a little uneasy that someone with access to info normal players don't have is using it, I don't know how EM works but I assume the stage it's on is relevant to how a guild/group might kill it & offers some advantage? Even if you're doing it for 'testing' you shouldn't share that with players you're aligned with if it does give you any advantageous info over players unaligned with you in-game.

Reactions: Grumpycookie

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Do you all have the time to play your own servers after irl work, irl chores, working on patches?

I m impressed!:cry:
Got to agree with this, it is impressive that they get chance to play theirself but I guess it depends how big the server team is/how many of them are playing, win doesn't play as far as I know and he is the main GM so work still gets done.
If a GM chooses to play their own server, they need to expect people will call corruption either way or make issues out of something, even if the GM is 100% legit, so is it even worth it?

James

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
Still trying to justify your actions has a gamemaster? Playing the server with a guild. telling them each stage Evilmir is on. Which NOBODY on the server would of known unless in that group with u on that day. people before us killed evilmir didnt know about the stage its on so why did we get that privillage? oh i know cause ur a gamemaster.

U can TRY all u want to defend yourself i get it. But know this everyone makes there own minds up everyone has there own OPINION just like we all have arse holes. so be a MAMP insult me and bring up bollocks thats suppose to SHUT me up. it wont work sorry not sorry.

the truth too why i fking started this whole crap load of threads and replys is CAUSE IM FEED UP WITH YOUR CORRUPTION AND LIES. SUGER COATING bullshit every day on elite discord+OFFICIAL elite discord lieing FOR YOU!

now its in the OPEN ur trying bring up **** like (Stop talking out your arse just because you've took a dislike now and got caught out with your multiple forum accounts pretending its someone else when the grammar, spelling and punctuation errors, not to mention the desktop screenshots from both here and discord match up exactly. It's pathetic.)

its suppose to bother me? it really ******* doesn't HELLO i made a new ACCOUNT with my REAL NAME so u know whos talking grow up man seriously. suger coating **** like your willy wonka

Ima go before i start getting personal like Elite gamemasters. dont wanna go to your level. i get it i really do. truths out ur gonna lose MONEY. the money u all say goes on up keeping the server blah da blah blah. load of bollocks u think where all dumb ****s? actually dont answer that ur threads show ur trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes read everything u said HAS A PLAYER not a GAMEMASTER. and think like a PLAYER not a GOD with powers and control of a server with 100 users. Ill leave u to ur pitty insults and personal attacks. something i haven't done cause im the better man thats not corrupt. just a voice to share my true and honest OPINION on Elite corrupt server :ROFLMAO: AVOIDTAG needs to be applied if Bon, 3genas and Apocs gets it. only fair since uve openly admitted ur corrupt has fk?
Your definition of a corrupt action needs checked.

There is no gain to knowing what level evil mir is on, when it's currently a piece of piss, can be 2 man killed, drops something decent once in a blue moon and even if you know its max level you still ain't got much chance of gaining from it. You'll ignore the part where it didn't reset properly at level 13 which it was supposed to, you know the real reason I was checking its stage but why would you miss out that part? because it doesn't fit your shitty agenda to prove corruption.

So much corruption that the guild I play with don't have a clue on most things, they ask questions and the only ones I answer are the same ones I would answer if someone else playing asked. Where there is no gain. I've ignored and laughed off multiple questions or suggestions before on voice chat for the same reasons because I know and take pride in being a trusted GM, so much so that for the little time I play I don't boost myself or give myself items or do anything else that could give myself or any friend / guild member an unfair advantage in the game.

The fact you feel the need to go on a personal attack says a lot and you've clearly been building up this evidence but sitting in our discord playing nice like a proper snake does; says a hell of a lot and then come on here with a new account and everyone has to believe it all when you can't even stick to one account.
The fact you posted a screenshot under DJBuddja of your own desktop showing a very specific external drive called "expansion" and had already posted another screenshot of your desktop with the same drive under your grumpycookie name on discord shows your full of **** and overall not someone to be trusted since you can lie and deceive people to your own benefit.

If anyone believes what you've got to say now and decides not to play or to tarnish the server more then more fool them.

You can continue your rampage over your genuine dislike for Mamp but it doesn't matter how much BS you post, the servers not going to be shut down anytime soon, it will continue to be worked on and improved, people will come and go for various reasons.

We'll wait to be slapped with a "tag" of some type, I mean short term cash cows are fine, fake UC is fine but GM's playing to get a feel for the server, man that's f'ked up!

P.S. for anyone reading all of this, try the server for yourself. Dont be a sheep :)

Reactions: Lose and Valhalla

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
Ok since u all too ******* dumb to grasp the corruption level here and NO doubtly get wool pulled over youre EYES and someone will no doubtly call this bullshiit i will post it 1 MORE TIME... Take a close look 1673180077446.png U see Skeem the player.. he has the group pick up (in red thats a group pick up notice) before MAMP even mentioned it.. and guess how mamp got the teleport ring look at the TIME STAMPS. before ELITE try lieing 00:42:04<== last recorded WT spawn and it looks like it goes on u can just about see another spawn under the last spawn at 00:42:04... Skeem posted exactly 00:45 MAMP posted 00:46.. dont get wool pulled over ur eyes with there lies and BULLSHIT its 3 game masters defending eachother to loook goooood 1673180108230.png 1673180118277.png 1673180213419.png Suppose to of SHOUTED but how does anyone no but the 3 GAME MASTERS that are lieing for eachother didnt (tick Notify server on drop before taking the screenshot? and reloading mob files once he ticked it? penny dropped yet? So if a PLAYER is in a group with a GAMEMASTER summoning 1000s+++ of Woomataurus and getting teleport rings what else is happening.. wobble ya heads abit ******* hell. lmfao try lieing thru ya arse u might fool the idiots but u wont fool me.

honestly U try justify this corruption bollocks all u want. THIS IS NOT RIGHT! its actually worse than GMS selling items for cash CAUSE NOBODY FREAKING nos its happening. uve openly admitted in discord chat how else would i get all these screenshots xD

If one person that made a server says THATS fine a GM summoning 1000s of woomataurus whilst GM is picking up teleport rings with PLAYERS in a group with him is fine than god forbid u ever make ur own servers u be more corrupt than Elite

if mamp can spawn 1000s of WTS and edit drop file+notify for teleport ring whats stopping ANY of u 3 game masters editing DROP FILES to 1/1 1673181151880.png

Elite created this thread cause of corruption greed and jealousy cause apoc, bon and 3gena make more money than ELITE. corruption comes on all levels.

Last edited:

James

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
The only one proving stupidity here is you Grumpy..

The teleport ring thing was a complete wind up and you've took it as serious. Do you think all those screenshots would have been shared if it was real???? I mean the logs didn't have to be shared or the item attributes.

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
The only one proving stupidity here is you Grumpy..

The teleport ring thing was a complete wind up and you've took it as serious. Do you think all those screenshots would have been shared if it was real???? I mean the logs didn't have to be shared or the item attributes.
try justify it all u want mate, i promised ur wife i wont reply to u anymore cause its upsetting her im a man of my word. PROOF speaks louder than words. SKEEM posted the screen shot before MAMP did. ill leave that there for the world to see u cant worm urself out of that. love to see it. no doubt get more ELITE LIES and verbal abuse. thanks for not stepping to there level james repsect to u

3 Game masters all defending eachother to cover up CORRUPTION 1 gm selling items editing MOB files. whilst the other 2 try cover hes mess. xD

Last edited:

Janjuas

LOMCN Leecher
Jun 9, 2018
Ok since u all too ******* dumb to grasp the corruption level here and NO doubtly get wool pulled over youre EYES and someone will no doubtly call this bullshiit i will post it 1 MORE TIME... Take a close look View attachment 30049 U see Skeem the player.. he has the group pick up (in red thats a group pick up notice) before MAMP even mentioned it.. and guess how mamp got the teleport ring View attachment 30050 View attachment 30051 View attachment 30052 Suppose to of SHOUTED but how does anyone no but the 3 GAME MASTERS that are lieing for eachother didnt (tick Notify server on drop before taking the screenshot? and reloading mob files once he ticked it? penny dropped yet? So if a PLAYER is in a group with a GAMEMASTER summoning 1000s+++ of Woomataurus and getting teleport rings what else is happening.. wobble ya heads abit ******* hell. lmfao try lieing thru ya arse u might fool the idiots but u wont fool me.

honestly U try justify this corruption bollocks all u want. THIS IS NOT RIGHT! its actually worse than GMS selling items for cash CAUSE NOBODY FREAKING nos its happening. uve openly admitted in discord chat how else would i get all these screenshots xD

If one person that made a server says THATS fine a GM summoning 1000s of woomataurus whilst GM is picking up teleport rings with PLAYERS in a group with him is fine than god forbid u ever make ur own servers u be more corrupt than Elite

if mamp can spawn 1000s of WTS and edit drop file+notify for teleport ring whats stopping ANY of u 3 game masters editing DROP FILES to 1/1 View attachment 30053

Elite created this thread cause of corruption greed and jealousy cause apoc, bon and 3gena make more money than ELITE. corruption comes on all levels.

You seem to be repeating yourself with many posts stating the same thing. All your screenshots have been taken out of context and unfortunately you cannot be trusted? Why? Because you claim corruption but you have been caught lying on multiple occasions.
I've been playing Elite from day 1 and not once have I seen a single sign of corruption. I feel like your trying to falsely justify to yourself that the server and GMs are corrupt when you know the reality....

I'm not concerned one bit about Elite and it's GMs they have done a cracking job. Should they play their own server? of course they should, why can't they reap the rewards of the hard work they have put in and actually get to enjoy the game. Strangely enough a GM playing their own server makes if clear to me that a GM is not corrupt! A corrupt GM would be too concerned on finding ways to scam and make money from their users rather than enjoying their game.

The thing I am concerned about though is you. You seemed to have been collecting screenshots and your mood has dramatically changed over the last 48 hours and I am genuinely concerned about you. If your having a mental health breakdown or if it's drug abuse please send me a DM and I will get you help.

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
You seem to be repeating yourself with many posts stating the same thing. All your screenshots have been taken out of context and unfortunately you cannot be trusted? Why? Because you claim corruption but you have been caught lying on multiple occasions.
I've been playing Elite from day 1 and not once have I seen a single sign of corruption. I feel like your trying to falsely justify to yourself that the server and GMs are corrupt when you know the reality....

I'm not concerned one bit about Elite and it's GMs they have done a cracking job. Should they play their own server? of course they should, why can't they reap the rewards of the hard work they have put in and actually get to enjoy the game. Strangely enough a GM playing their own server makes if clear to me that a GM is not corrupt! A corrupt GM would be too concerned on finding ways to scam and make money from their users rather than enjoying their game.

The thing I am concerned about though is you. You seemed to have been collecting screenshots and your mood has dramatically changed over the last 48 hours and I am genuinely concerned about you. If your having a mental health breakdown or if it's drug abuse please send me a DM and I will get you help.
Sorry i cant take an Elite pet that's posted ONE time in 5 years of hes account being created on LOMCN to troll me about a server that created this thread to stop CORRUPTION seriously sorry bring back the corrupted game masters and their failure to justify there actions of summoning 1000s of wts whilst in a group with players... tbh everyone to there own. im just telling/showing the truth of whats really going on. everyone has n opinion and im not here to make that opinion for people im posting proof take it how u want. i arent your parents big boy can make up hes own mind? :cool:

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
Sorry i cant take an Elite pet that's posted ONE time in 5 years of hes account being created on LOMCN to troll me about a server that created this thread to stop CORRUPTION seriously sorry bring back the corrupted game masters and their failure to justify there actions of summoning 1000s of wts whilst in a group with players... tbh everyone to there own. im just telling/showing the truth of whats really going on. everyone has n opinion and im not here to make that opinion for people im posting proof take it how u want. i arent your parents big boy can make up hes own mind? :cool:
why are you crying on this post about another server when this post is nothing to do with that server. make a new thread or something if you are truly bothered about it no need to create problems on this post.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
76qlmo.jpg

Can't leave you alone for 5 minutes

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
why are you crying on this post about another server when this post is nothing to do with that server. make a new thread or something if you are truly bothered about it no need to create problems on this post.
Cause truth be told this THREAD was created cause win was crying like a girl on Elite discord about BON's server and how hes using crypto currency. and how corrupt it is. Im calling him out. hes a fine ******* one to talk about corruption if he lets game masters run riot spawning 1000s of WTS. i thought this thread be fitting since it was created for that purpose of longevity of mir. but u got GMS who suggested this thread corrupt as anyone else?

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
I'm so confused.. Grumpy goes from being an extremely good friend to attacking us overnight?

Minutes after your 'Mum' posted that, you sent me a message.

1673182768501.png

You then said you saw it whilst browsing Mir3D, which is a PRIVATE FORUM and requires a LOMCN account.
1673182833007.png
1673182899953.png
Yet you said you don't even have a LOMCN account:
1673182927246.png

@Martyn / @Tai - Grumpycookie said he's suing us both, that includes LOMCN.
1673182982260.png

We had a image matching your desktop from what you posted on LOMCN to what is on the Elite Discord. This was a like for like copy, including your hard drive names. You then admitted this was your computer that you gave to your Mum.

We then spoke before I went to sleep and you calmed down, but whilst I was sleeping you went full on attacking us again saying we are corrupt? WTF?

I really don't understand what's going on with your mental state at the moment Grumpy, it's like the movie Split at the moment. One minute your laughing and being nice, then the next minute you are a different person writing all these lies.

Numerous lies have already been exposed, yet the spam is constantly reoccurring.

From this message... to what we are seeing here? Completely split of personalities clashing at once.
1673183575157.png

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
Cause truth be told this THREAD was created cause win was crying like a girl on Elite discord about BON's server and how hes using crypto currency. and how corrupt it is. Im calling him out. hes a fine ******* one to talk about corruption if he lets game masters run riot spawning 1000s of WTS. i thought this thread be fitting since it was created for that purpose of longevity of mir. but u got GMS who suggested this thread corrupt as anyone else?

Nobody knows how euro ended? GMS running riot Summoning bossess and giving people items? gms getting hacked?
I'm so confused.. Grumpy goes from being an extremely good friend to attacking us overnight?

Minutes after your 'Mum' posted that, you sent me a message.

View attachment 30055

You then said you saw it whilst browsing Mir3D, which is a PRIVATE FORUM and requires a LOMCN account.
View attachment 30056
View attachment 30057
Yet you said you don't even have a LOMCN account:
View attachment 30058

@Martyn / @Tai - Grumpycookie said he's suing us both, that includes LOMCN.
View attachment 30059

We had a image matching your desktop from what you posted on LOMCN to what is on the Elite Discord. This was a like for like copy, including your hard drive names. You then admitted this was your computer that you gave to your Mum.

We then spoke before I went to sleep and you calmed down, but whilst I was sleeping you went full on attacking us again saying we are corrupt? WTF?

I really don't understand what's going on with your mental state at the moment Grumpy, it's like the movie Split at the moment. One mean your laughing and being nice, then the next minute you are a different person writing all these lies.

Numerous lies have already been exposed, yet the spam is constantly reoccurring.

From this message... to what we are seeing here? Completely split of personalities clashing at once.
View attachment 30061
Ahahaha ur making yourself out to be more of a man child than i already said about BONS server, if u think that shits gonna bother me think again. i dont own a server i have no reputation to keep or up hold thanks tho WIN u just proven to me how BAD of a game master u truly are instead of Justifying your corrupted game masters ur trying to i dunno what ur trying to do exactly. make me look like a foul? im doing that myself? lolol

Helloyou

LOMCN Member
Aug 9, 2020
you lot acting like this kinda behaviour is new or something we've all seen this type of **** happen on almost every server to date, and if any of them claim otherwise straight up lie even if its little favours GM do from telling players x to sharing drops to the extreme such at spawning bosses/making items/selling items for cash then straight up lying about it.

as sad as it is if you are planning on playing a mir server expect some form of corruption for money or to help friends.

if you know, you know.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
from a server owner/player perspective

this should NEVER happen on a LIVE server

1673184527961.png

the second you force spawn a monster (even for gms to test and mess about with) you disrupt the server

a test server should be used for everything gms want to "mess about with"

if that above happened on a live server then that GM is not a GM

Status
Not open for further replies.