Lookin for some maps for Server: OldSkool

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
hello.......

am lookin for some nice maps for my server 'OldSkool'

am lookin for 2 small floors (much like ZT 7th) and a small ish kr (maybe x2 size of ZT kr)

a few big levelin areas (1-5) ... similar size to say ZT 5th, but i dont want single lanes.... would like it big and open... wouldnt mind it lookin something like LDC or the cave before that.

Full credit will be givin to the person that supplies me with the maps, ur name will be on the NPC that teles ppl to the cave givin thx for the maps.

please post screenies of maps here, or send via private msg and ill contact u, dont forget to leave msn either here or in pm

thx!

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
a few big levelin areas (1-5) ... similar size to say ZT 5th, but i dont want single lanes.... would like it big and open... wouldnt mind it lookin something like LDC or the cave before that

If you look through the exisiting maps F008 is a bugcave style map, with a large open space. Unless your already using. :)

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Decided i'd make you one, took longer than i expected, made it kinda big (well 200x200, but still). :eek:

zumahallkg1.jpg

Ignore the line down the edge, think its something that happened when i took the picture.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
screenie dont work, and im alrdy usin F008

theres a few i can use, but was after some new 1s.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
screenie dont work, and im alrdy usin F008

theres a few i can use, but was after some new 1s.

Cant use he map anyway, i used the 2.3 tiles to make it like a moose. Tried to recreate it with the 1.4 ones but due to missing tiles i cant create corners for zt. :eek: