Lookin For WoolServerFiles Plz

smoochy boys on tour

spudgunner

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 26, 2005
Want as much of it translated as poss plz an the file i need to use to translate rest plz and all the files ill need to add an change stuff ingame etc etc thnx for all ur hlp if u have any ty

well files not translated or not i want plz if u got em

and file to translate the chinese to english plz ty

Last edited:

stardust

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
another leecher who thinks he would get it so easily... damn -_-
dont think some one is going to give away his work because of you?

candy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 5, 2006
another leecher who thinks he would get it so easily... damn -_-
dont think some one is going to give away his work because of you?

at the same time you could say. If the files were more user friendly, more people would set up servers. And the knock on effect is more people show intrest, more people start to play with the files, more progress is made showing all the cool features the game has to offer. Atm there are on 1.9 servers around and the only reliable 1.8 server is dsm.

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
at the same time you could say. If the files were more user friendly, more people would set up servers. And the knock on effect is more people show intrest, more people start to play with the files, more progress is made showing all the cool features the game has to offer. Atm there are on 1.9 servers around and the only reliable 1.8 server is dsm.

Agreed.

With more servers will bring more people to play. It will knock out LOM communty surely.

Just if someone gives out the SGL Editor to translate the interface, The only person who has it is Mick from DSM, but hes not just going to hand it out.

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Agreed.

With more servers will bring more people to play. It will knock out LOM communty surely.

Just if someone gives out the SGL Editor to translate the interface, The only person who has it is Mick from DSM, but hes not just going to hand it out.

So your saying Mick from DSM has an SGL editor? But hes not giving it out? Well then stop asking for translated files if some one has a tool that is very much needed and not releasing it why should others release thier work?

Its the same everywhere. Some one gets something to boost thier server that no one else has so they dont release it.

Oh could i see some proof of the tool that he is using becuase i dont belive he has an SGL Editor.

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
So your saying Mick from DSM has an SGL editor? But hes not giving it out? Well then stop asking for translated files if some one has a tool that is very much needed and not releasing it why should others release thier work?

Its the same everywhere. Some one gets something to boost thier server that no one else has so they dont release it.

Oh could i see some proof of the tool that he is using becuase i dont belive he has an SGL Editor.

Go on DSM and all the Interface is translated into English.

now you can see your stats in english and hes done alot more.

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Ok thanks ill check it, also this program is it his own or was it released by the chinese?

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
Ok thanks ill check it, also this program is it his own or was it released by the chinese?

I asked him on msn, how he got it and he told me he brought it for alot of money.

Did'nt say who he got it off.

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Okis thanks for the info, my guess it would be one of the chinese developers ill have a look around to see if i find anything. Emp add me to msn maybe i can buy a copy from this Mick.

[email protected]

Thanks