LookinForThatPerfectMiRServer.

alaeba

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2009
ρяєα¢нєя;686490 said:
Well we're defiantly going to try and make it as balanced as possible, and the EXP Potions will probably be one of the most expensive things on the list. Also that coupled with the fact GameGold will be available to those that don't pay for it, hopefully should make it fair enough. :)

p

Well slap my arse and call my Cindy, didn't see that one coming.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Well slap my arse and call my Cindy, didn't see that one coming.
lol u do make me laugh seriously, wot do u bring to the lomcn community? when have u ever helped some1?

yer u can say im abit of an arse, and i do bitc h abit sometimes (altho imo its worthy, as its normaly a crap server ne way thats down within a month) but ive helped out on many threads, released a few things now and then....... what have u done?

nothing, ur a nobody that does nothing, so just go away

and as preacher said, it is logic, and if u cant see that ur a moron. also USA has EXP pots and it dont seem to unbalance the game, so i dont belive it will be a problem

ppl will be able to freely buy the pots from other players, and gian some GG thro quests, so agian, theres no problem

obviously ppl that buy GG will gain an advantage over ppl that dont, thats the way of the world, if they gained no advantage they wouldnt buy the GG would they... duh

get over it, dont like it dont play, we'll be triyn our best to stay within that balanced border to keep the game as best as possible.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
I've gotta say ben's server will be the best i could recomend since i only pop now and then on lomcn since i play mir short times (because i play wow ), but i would def try bons server!

Also Alaeba you really are a retard...tbh you made me laugh with your stupid posts 2nite, tbh if i would be you i would do 2 things : first i would throw the pc out the window, and then i would throw myself, and if the distance wont do dmg try the river you really are stupid

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2009
County Durham
I also think that id probably be trying Ben's 2.6 server as i havent played a 2.6 yet so its still something to experiance and decide if i like it.

However i do like what iv heard about his server so far.