Looking For 1.4 Server Files

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
ok.

youre the only guy that talks to goof as i assume your the only guy with his msn still except shard probably.

youd IP ban 2 players because their cheeky and shout their mouths off? bit stupid but ok.

if you and him are such good m8s n all that how come he disapears for a week without telling you about going away or whatever?

if bons asked you before then youve obviously kept saying no.

oh and how would lomcn even know if you didnt have goof's permission?

i dont mean to be an ass but your attitude is foul and it seems youll make any excuse up just to get out of releasing files.

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
seriously i aint been funny but 1.4 is piss....you could copy weown files or w/e in like a day.... sic on about a few months for a 1.4 server...

you could get a 1.4 server up within 30 mins , then start to update stuff , after 6 hour on server , ppl wud have something to do on server , like fight etc .

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
seriously i aint been funny but 1.4 is piss....you could copy weown files or w/e in like a day.... sic on about a few months for a 1.4 server...

you could get a 1.4 server up within 30 mins , then start to update stuff , after 6 hour on server , ppl wud have something to do on server , like fight etc .

2.3 is just as quick to edit as 1.4. So basically what your saying is all files are piss. Put a decent server up in a day then, please :eek:

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
Ive never done as much as make an item on a server in the whole 4 years of so ive played, so aye it will take me long to learn everythin with maps,npc,items,mobs gimmeh a break, and if its soo easy where's your server eh?

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
ok.

youre the only guy that talks to goof as i assume your the only guy with his msn still except shard probably.

youd IP ban 2 players because their cheeky and shout their mouths off? bit stupid but ok.

if you and him are such good m8s n all that how come he disapears for a week without telling you about going away or whatever?

if bons asked you before then youve obviously kept saying no.

oh and how would lomcn even know if you didnt have goof's permission?

i dont mean to be an ass but your attitude is foul and it seems youll make any excuse up just to get out of releasing files.

You're just replying for the sake of an argument now lol

Goof leads a life just like everyone else, he has a job so sometimes he could work the whole week, he has a g/f so he might be busy with her all week, theres numerous reasons why he hasn't been on

Even if LOMCN didn't know i'm sure they would find out and you honestly have no room to talk about my attitude, and if it is foul, it's only towards you and Roar because tbh you're both dick heads

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
lol well u 2 have rly started off good by callin him names... wd ¬¬

@sonic, whos permission are u after exactly, just goof or..?

if 1.4 is so piss... why dont u do it?

u dont even know wot weown is, and even if u did... theres no way u could copy it ina day... there was loads ud have to add. ur a noob iswear u post like u know everything about mir when u actually know **** all.

Last edited:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Goof and Shard.

As far as i'm aware they were the only 2 that did any real contribution to the server though i kinda lost track when Blam, Milo and a few others seem to drop in and out of the server team lol.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
lol well u 2 have rly started off good by callin him names... wd ¬¬

if its an apologie hes after then im lidgitamately sorry, but it frustrates me when someobody reliable and capable could bring the server up and it would probably flock as much of a user count as the original 1.4 did as a 2.3 now. i think the only thing goof would care about is that their put to good use and i think shard would probably play the server himself lol.

-=Roar=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
You're just replying for the sake of an argument now lol

Goof leads a life just like everyone else, he has a job so sometimes he could work the whole week, he has a g/f so he might be busy with her all week, theres numerous reasons why he hasn't been on

Even if LOMCN didn't know i'm sure they would find out and you honestly have no room to talk about my attitude, and if it is foul, it's only towards you and Roar because tbh you're both dick heads

Dick head's not at all mate, just 2 people who think your an ass hole for not realeaseing a set of files which goof does not care about. Any way by sounds of things Wond's server going to be just as good.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Well i just got an answer for the files anyway and he said no ones having them, well actually he said Bons not having them but i guess that goes for everyone lol.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Ask him if i can have them ;) ill give him sexual favours in return ;)

Cheers.

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
ask him to put them up and stop being a dutch tit

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Well i just got an answer for the files anyway and he said no ones having them, well actually he said Bons not having them but i guess that goes for everyone lol.

thats cause goof and defo shard hates me... so sayin they was for me was silly -_-

i dont even want them.. i jsut want some1 to put them up lol.

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester

Takes the piss when people talk about WeOwn brings back so many memories! Was young didnt give a **** and had time on my hands brought alot of fun... Its best of leaving though would just ruin what it once was :(.

/webby

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Takes the piss when people talk about WeOwn brings back so many memories! Was young didnt give a **** and had time on my hands brought alot of fun... Its best of leaving though would just ruin what it once was :(.

/webby

idd
/force

RoNeZ

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 2, 2004
Boro
sic message me on msn i have insane server files insomnia chronicle etc

u might remember me from insane

(DAVIDS)

and iv been putting together a 1.4 server my self using abit from each files maybe u can help me and fubu etc i will be able to host it isnt a problem.

add me to msn
[email protected]