Looking for a few people to help create something good.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Basically I'm after a few people; who're maybe bored of Mir? or just bored of current servers or just fancy dipping there hands into something new and creating something that can bring back memories of old servers? and try create something fun? And people that have been around the private server scene for 8-9-10 years or more and know it very well?

Few Things you'll need;

• Spare time, maybe you could make it a hobby? or just work on it now and again?

• Knowledge of old servers 2000-2009 this is important i'd like a few people on board who have this but not everyone has to have this knowledge.

• Know how to set up the files and add items, maps, build wils, all things server related.

Server Info

• High stats, fast pks.

• Looks like we'll use Hero files as a base as nothing much is out there from what i can see! unless Acem2 get released.

• I'd like to use AlphaFrozen NPCs/Mobs/Spawns/item stats etc same starter as WeOwn used but may be tempted to change things!

If your interested message me i'll add you to the LOMCN group on here and we'll go from there!

"Team"

verb

come together as a team to achieve a common goal.
"he teamed up with the band to produce the disc"
synonyms:join (up), join forces, collaborate, get together, come together, band together, work together; unite, combine, cooperate, merge, link, ally, associate, amalgamate, integrate, fraternize, form an alliance, pool resources, club together
"you could team up with another artist to produce a larger exhibition"

:P

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I'm up for it, and we can use my files if you can get a responsible coder.

You'll have OS, 3H, 4H LR/HR files available as well as the source if we can get a good team together.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
im down to help out, i cannot code but can do pretty much everything server side.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
You not learnt to code yet?
Can code a little c#, and I know my way around my files in terms of adding new mobs and stuff, but the advanced features id need more time.

I cant be the coder and the file developer tho lol

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
I'm up for it, and we can use my files if you can get a responsible coder.

You'll have OS, 3H, 4H LR/HR files available as well as the source if we can get a good team together.

Those files be epic for a high rate. I have some spare time if you want content/ideas/etc. I cant code, but judging by the state of current online servers it seems the focus is on coding rather than exciting content - which sucks for mir. :(

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Those files be epic for a high rate. I have some spare time if you want content/ideas/etc. I cant code, but judging by the state of current online servers it seems the focus is on coding rather than exciting content - which sucks for mir. :(
Ye its a shame all the coders are bunched together on 1 server, but that server lacks a team to actually bring the best out of that coding....

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I can code, but unwilling to work on files atm as see more promise with C# files.

Also have great ideas, as Ben probably already knows - but he's a bit of a douche so working with him is difficult lol.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
you sit at the back of the map sniping on COD and you call me a douche? your views in life are seriously wrong my friend!

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
you sit at the back of the map sniping on COD and you call me a douche? your views in life are seriously wrong my friend!

camping on cod is the way forward, we all know this.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

... the ****? lol

Last time I played Cod with you was like, 4 years ago. Not my fault I'm better at sniping than CQC :P

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
... the ****? lol

Last time I played Cod with you was like, 4 years ago. Not my fault I'm better at sniping than CQC :P
the memories of you camping like a bitch will stay with me forever unfortunately.

anyways, i feel we're getting a little off topic, wouldnt wanna give any mods or admin an excuse to ban me.

Shank your basically looking to just re create weown?

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Nice replies people seem interested!

I'm just looking to make something as nothing is really out there atm... originally i hoped it would be based around weown/af high stats fast pks but like i said we could just make a different hr

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
not sure how a weown remake would work tho... on weown there was basically no classes as you had the skills of all classes

the only way to kill people was with thrusting cause of the huge amount of AC/AMC people used to have

where would the new skills fit into the server? if you gotta balance it around new spells (by new spells i mean anything past mir 1.4) it kinda loses that weown feel...

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
not sure how a weown remake would work tho... on weown there was basically no classes as you had the skills of all classes

the only way to kill people was with thrusting cause of the huge amount of AC/AMC people used to have

where would the new skills fit into the server? if you gotta balance it around new spells (by new spells i mean anything past mir 1.4) it kinda loses that weown feel...

If it went the weown way it would have to be thought out cause i started making a weown server year or so ago and stats go mental high, high rate is probably the better way to go

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Like Korb said the c# files show promise, although i wouldnt bet on them ever being finished to a useable standard, and if they are DK/Jamie will make their own server, and not release (££££), which i dont blame them for, mans gotta make some greenback.

Best files to use would be 3H/4H, as they havnt really got any game breaking bugs, and there the best set of innovitive files to date (as in they havnt just copied the koreans...).