Looking for a game to play

smoochy boys on tour

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
Are there any mir2 servers upcoming that have a decent future.
the ones out at the moment dont seem to be going anywhere or have problems.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
fourheroes has a fine future, and is always goin places considerin we can add ne thing we want

but hay, its doubtful ull play it poby

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I think Elysian Mir will be one of the best private servers ever.
hit and miss....... its meant to have been released ages ago, always constantly getin put back.

I dont think im gonna like how its a USA sorta base copy either, where ur like lvl 80 and only got 160 dc, but hay see wot happens

Just never know, it could be a huge success, or a huge flop :scared:

or not? .
why not? lol, fourheros will still be here in a year :lol1:

Witty44

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 21, 2010
really?? they said that about meteora
lol
Damn right! They say it about majority of the "Up and coming servers"

The only good servers are the ones that are online!

Also, pretty much every server is destin to go down at some point, as no one.. i mean no one can keep up with how fast people level. There will always be some sad git at the highest level, without anything to do but pk as there is no new update yet. Server owners have to much to do, keeping the bloody server up 24/7 being the main target. Never mind working on new items/spells etc etc.

At the moment, after looking around for a bit. If you looking for a nice high rate, which will be up for a while i'd go to fourheros.
THOUGH i have just joined and must say, unless you have friends there, expect to be playing solo till you hit medium levels!

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
hit and miss....... its meant to have been released ages ago, always constantly getin put back.

I dont think im gonna like how its a USA sorta base copy either, where ur like lvl 80 and only got 160 dc, but hay see wot happens

Just never know, it could be a huge success, or a huge flop :scared:

I just said I think, cause all I can see is that they're doing a great work

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Been playing 4H about 3 weeks now, i do agree with witty (at start you will struggle to get on hunts with people but making friends isnt too hard, witty pm BramahBull ingame m8 ill try n help u abit =D ) But i think its probably the best private server ive played, usercout is always high, pvp is very good, items and kit are easily found if you put some effort in, boss's you can solo drop good kit aswell as the harder boss's dropping legend kit. Questing system is un matched on any private server fullstop. I personally havn;t donated a penny and have a decent kit and gamegold through LastManStanding event, so its all good =]

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I just said I think, cause all I can see is that they're doing a great work
Dont get me wrong, i think at 1st impressions it looks good to

but i just wonder if iceman has done the ingame content to a standard that would make it a great server, like i said can only w8 and see

Been playing 4H about 3 weeks now, i do agree with witty (at start you will struggle to get on hunts with people but making friends isnt too hard, witty pm BramahBull ingame m8 ill try n help u abit =D ) But i think its probably the best private server ive played, usercout is always high, pvp is very good, items and kit are easily found if you put some effort in, boss's you can solo drop good kit aswell as the harder boss's dropping legend kit. Questing system is un matched on any private server fullstop. I personally havn;t donated a penny and have a decent kit and gamegold through LastManStanding event, so its all good =]
I do agree with u, but thats the same on every server, Ive been trying to think of new ways to help out new players.

I had a sorta rough idea regarding a master + mentor system, where if you helped a noob level up so many levels, you'd get rewards based on this, but needs some coding input from matt, whos very lazy!! :001_tt2:

Im always reducing the EXP for level 20-70 tho, so its not like u have to level as hard / much as when ppl 1st started the server, its quite easy to catch up

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
I got fed up with grinding to 80 on fourheros lol whats the highest level now ben?

Glad im not addicted to it anymore such a life drain!!