Looking for a server team

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

TazMania

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2006
Hello people i am looks for something to keep my computer on 24/7 without wasting my elecy as it is on 24/7 without hosting. This is a spare computer rdy for hosting but i am thinking of creating a server 1.9 emu like a server never been made before. To do this i will need a brill server team and i will not start if i dont. Here is what i need below and you gotta have experience.

DB Worker (DropFiles must be done with this job)
Quest Maker
MapMaker

If you can do any of these please will you message me on lomcn leaving your msn and what you can do.

Thanks

/Taz

billylilylalu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2006
N9
I can do most things in DB -.-

skills, mobs, and itemss drops etc

/bil

p.s In the making of DM2 srv:)

TazMania

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2006
kk billy added you and i am still looking for 2 more people to become part of the team.

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
Less of the flaming please, or there will be a lot of infractions soon.

Thread cleaned.

TazMania

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2006
thanks and am still looking for a map maker and quest maker ppl

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
what are u doing in server files cause map maker db maker / drops with that npc maker that mostly everything used in the files what is ur job in the server execpt putting them in and hosting doesnt count cause it creation of the server what counts

TazMania

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2006
look the thread is applying only and i dont need the db worker cuz am doing it and pls take notice wat senture said.

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
i am taking notice cause i was going to apply just need 2 no what u was doing but doesnt matter now