Heroes Looking for..

Join Discord

Madrinha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2011
Amstadam
Im lookin for a Dedicated Team on bringing out a new server 24/7 dedi host(me) no lag no problem
looking for people to help with mobs,items,maps,caves and other things in between like npc scripting
If you are intrested in becoming a part of it then add me: [email protected]- you will have full access to the host computer for doing the job

the server will be as showed:
- HIGH exp rate
- HIGH money rate
- New Weapons / Armours ..etc
- New Mobs / Bosses
- New Caves ( I will be making a EXP cave for the starters the cap for it will be 50 then after that you will go into a cave for 50-80 which might take couple of hours to get there but it will be packed so you wont have to worry about people K'S'ing or stealing lures. Warriors will be in one cave, wizards & taoists in another that way it will be equal to all)
- Lvling reach 80+ very quick ( then slowing down after that but not to slow where you cant even make 1level in aday lol).
- New Pets
- (Hopfully) New Skills (layouts)
As for GM powers i will discuss that with who ever gets on the team it will be a hard process but will hopfully come out for the best
I will also try get a Item Market on the game for rares/pets/armours/items/special pots/exp stones etc etc
some will expire after 7days some after 28days but the price will be right(for example it will be £2.50 for 400market points, :example: exp stone(S) (M) (L) 300' 400' 500'. Some will also be perminent like Power Stones(war wiz tao) /para/tele/clear/protection rings will be for 28days only(cause dont want people moaning) They will cost a little more than other stuff though so keep that in mind- i want to try achieve a server based on peoples thoughts where everyone can be happy lol.
I will give more information out nearer to the time of release.
-
If anyone has any suggestions about stuff please feel free to post and i will have a look through and see how people feel/think about it.

/Madrinha

(If i've put this thread in the wrong place then I apologize feel free to move it).

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Im lookin for a Dedicated Team on bringing out a new server 24/7 dedi host(me) no lag no problem
looking for people to help with mobs,items,maps,caves and other things in between like npc scripting
If you are intrested in becoming a part of it then add me: [email protected]- you will have full access to the host computer for doing the job

the server will be as showed:
- HIGH exp rate
- HIGH money rate
- New Weapons / Armours ..etc
- New Mobs / Bosses
- New Caves ( I will be making a EXP cave for the starters the cap for it will be 50 then after that you will go into a cave for 50-80 which might take couple of hours to get there but it will be packed so you wont have to worry about people K'S'ing or stealing lures. Warriors will be in one cave, wizards & taoists in another that way it will be equal to all)
- Lvling reach 80+ very quick ( then slowing down after that but not to slow where you cant even make 1level in aday lol).
- New Pets
- (Hopfully) New Skills (layouts)
As for GM powers i will discuss that with who ever gets on the team it will be a hard process but will hopfully come out for the best
I will also try get a Item Market on the game for rares/pets/armours/items/special pots/exp stones etc etc
some will expire after 7days some after 28days but the price will be right(for example it will be £2.50 for 400market points, :example: exp stone(S) (M) (L) 300' 400' 500'. Some will also be perminent like Power Stones(war wiz tao) /para/tele/clear/protection rings will be for 28days only(cause dont want people moaning) They will cost a little more than other stuff though so keep that in mind- i want to try achieve a server based on peoples thoughts where everyone can be happy lol.
I will give more information out nearer to the time of release.
-
If anyone has any suggestions about stuff please feel free to post and i will have a look through and see how people feel/think about it.

/Madrinha

(If i've put this thread in the wrong place then I apologize feel free to move it).
Donations idea sounds crap... just saying.

Good luck with server and nice to see you thinking of using Hero files but looks like your going to have your work cut out as not many people will join a team now! If you need any help with script errors or general problems feel free to inbox me.

Madrinha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2011
Amstadam
Yeah I kinda gathered not many people would be intrested in donations lol Its kool i can easly change it to, event date: find the GM, kill the townboss or sum crap so people have a challange ahead of them for a rare ingame everyone will have the oppitunity to take a shot, if all else fails then i think its time for the 'Lottery Ticket' from 1.4 to come back lol & yeah ofc i'll give you a message if i get any problems :) thanks.