Looking to host

Join Discord

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
Not sure where to post this but I'm trying to get back in mir and gaming in general. looking to host m2 or m3 server. i got an extra pc lying around. dont use my main pc for downloading too much really. hardly ever on it, mostly into xbox these days, but when i am i barely use the connection. so like i said i got this extra pc lying around, so it can be a dedicated server. here are the specs:

untitled.jpg

p.s. PM me if you are interested. also, i havnt hosted a server since torozor, so its been about 5 years, haha. may need a tad help through it.

thx.

Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
how was your hosting befor up time good ?

getting to the server for updates or fix ?

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
was 24/7 before. i check my pc every day. i work from about 6 am to 2 pm and im in the GMT -8 hours time zone. so if there is a problem i am usually on it that same day. and if im out i can always been reached by txt.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
any way for the server to use Tv to work on the server

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Seems like a really good host decent pc, loads of ram & decent upload speed. If i had a server in the upcoming section i would grab you fast! However i dont :(

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Seems like a really good host decent pc, loads of ram & decent upload speed. If i had a server in the upcoming section i would grab you fast! However i dont :(

You could have tho, and he could host :thumbup2:

Good luck Bio. Original Biohazard?

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
You could have tho, and he could host :thumbup2:

Good luck Bio. Original Biohazard?

Very true. May have a look through all my hard drives see if i can drag out a few different sets of server files and maybe throw something together ¬_¬

Unless of course someone has already snatched up this opertunity (Wouldnt suprise me)

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Fair do`s IceMan has proved himself in the past lets hope he can prove himself worthy again.