[Approved] M2H The Golden Age [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Kamikaze

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2005
Suppose if you dont like looks, making it not para players is a simple option on m2 though.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Tried this today,

Logged on Ginko (wooo..cuz thats never happened before).

Killed a few hens and deers, then logged back of again.

Well theres your problem, You don't actually give the game a chance to wow you, by killing a few mobs you'l never get to see our new features which have been hard coded in...Not to mention the bug fixes.

We do other things called "Suggestions" ... A suggestion is this thing where if u dont like something / come up with something better then you can "suggest" this to the creators of the game , thus giving us an idea of what it is our players want or can't you grasp that?

Reactions: MythRohan

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
Hiya all

Just a small insight into what drops EXP Cave entry Stones during the Event on 1/12/12
As most of you will know..

Players will need to kill:

Santa
Reindeer
Christmastree's

Now we have made:

These Monster's drop Many exciting items aswell as GAMEGOLD and TGAPoint's!!
Also there is a GREAT CHANCE they will drop Exp Stones so keep you Eagal Eye on alert
and look out for this set of 3 Stones called

WizEx, TaoEx, WarEx

Example

WarEx
wknrxw.jpg

TaoEx
14wx43q.jpg

WizEx
153wg86.jpg

With these stone's the player will be granted Access to a level area Chosen By player
for 1 Hour per Stone

Each Cave will cost a small Fee of Gold and the player will be granted Access to Exp Awesomeness for 1 hour
After 1 Hour has passed the player will then be Booted From Cave the Selected Cave to a random spot around M2H-TGA.

Example of Cave Choice's

2bd75u.jpg

I hope People are getting Excited for this Event on 1/12/12 as its going to be HUGE !!

Thanks to all the players who have stood by us !!
We are very Greatfull to have such kind and respecting Members
And look forward to many years of great spirited players!!

All the best

Regards
Myth & TGA Team

Careless

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 25, 2012
Re: M2H - The Golden Age [Heroes]

this server didnt work 4 me i downloaded everything and could not see items or buy anything. help?

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Sorted that issue :)

Also people please use the Forum on www.m2heroestga.com as its easier to focus on.

Hiya All!!!

Its been a while since we have had a update , but all fixes will come short after this update,

ie. Original Skills , HairBug , Items showing stats on GameShop ect ect

Its nice to see 39 users yesterday :) very impressed with you all!

id like to say thanks to all, and to be prepared for lots of work to do ingame (leveling / Hunting)
as there is alot coming to M2H-TGA like:

leveling perks / Stone Boosters
PvP
All new skills
Map modifications
All new Armours (With Glow and combo Armour's)
All new Weapons (With Glow and combo Armour's)
An integrated Quest System
and much much more..

Upon Fixing many bugs found asap or bugs listed to fix in future

Why not try us out!

Join our Forum for Guides and Boss area's , Updates .. ect
www.m2heroestga.com

Regards
MythRohan​

Last edited:

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
hi all ive got all needed to play here but once ive logged in game stops responding on the loadign bar ive tried running it in admin mode but still doesnt fix it is there anything else i can try? or im missing?

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
hi all ive got all needed to play here but once ive logged in game stops responding on the loadign bar ive tried running it in admin mode but still doesnt fix it is there anything else i can try? or im missing?

1> are you using my Ip address?

2> Is it running as Admin?

3> Are you using my Full Client ? ( THIS IS NOT THE SAME AS OTHER HEROES FILES )

4> Did u get New Exe? (Game Image/Icon)

5> Restart Computer (This is a Rare issue but seems to work in most cases)

6> add me on [email protected] and i will help you further if all these steps have been taken

Regards
MythRohan

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
I have experienced this problem before on my laptop, i was running a fair few programs in the background while attempting to get ingame. Sadly i was faced with the same problem.

Try restarting your pc and running it again, Sometimes it just takes time. This will be looked at!

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Downloading now, seems to be pretty well updated, plus lifco behind you is a plus.

Edit: Got the same problem as the guy above.

Last edited:

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Hmmm this is new as people are getting this prob , This will be looked at asap, Try restarting comp and see how that goes, (as stupid as it sounds)

i am terribly sorry about this

there must have a route to the problem somewhere and i will find it asap

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I got in now, didn't do nothing though. That Jin updgrade npc when i click it it d/c me btw.