Magestic Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
not sure if any 1 has told you but exp for skills is a bit high not sure if this is what you intend on but just stating lol.

Mythril

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 25, 2007
you need to let people know if there is going to be a wipe etc?
ty

Mythril

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 25, 2007
it didnt seem obvious that it would be wiped?
hes going to struggle getting people to test when the exp is at the rate it is, and everyone is aware there is going to be a wipe...

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
since when do test servers not get wiped when they go live?.... if it didnt seem obv it would be wiped then jesus i feel sorry for u.

servers not even properly done yet, when it is im sure he'll get plenty of testers. if u read the 1st post, whole point of the thread is 2 get ppls opinions on wot they'd like 2 see on a server, not for ppl 2 be goin and testin it...

Mythril

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 25, 2007
You feel sorry for me? I'd like to reciprocate these feelings back I understand it must be tough when your life revolves around this game.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
You feel sorry for me? I'd like to reciprocate these feelings back I understand it must be tough when your life revolves around this game.
u cant even read thro a thread and answer ur own stupid posts. i could sit here insultin u back but theres no point as its gonan ruin the thread.

u jsut need 2 actually read the thread next time, and then u wont end up postin silly things....

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
another thing i would suggest is lowering the amount of points needed to lvl skills up...on the server now i think its 3000 for gr8 fire ball to be lvled...just addin that i kno its not the server but just reminding u

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
alrdy been stated by myself lol lvling and stats r so high mayb it wld be gd for exp needed to lvl skills to be high too.

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
high exp and stats so we dont have 2 play a borin 1 for a change