Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
I have updated how magic is displayed for characters.

players can see all the spells available for thier class, this will always be listed in the order you can learn them

1677340288647.png

spells that are learnt are able to be assigned a key and can use them

clicking the [?] will give you basic information on each spell, regardless of it you have learnt it or not

1677340414118.png

1677340355662.png

1677340445971.png

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
For a bit I thought the '?' marks the skills you haven't learned yet, only on the second more thorough reading I got its meaning.
That means the ? is kind of unintuitive, how about using 'i' instead (for information and in italic style)?

This is what I was always looking for, your typical server gives you the level and what the skill does before you learn it but after that the info is mostly not available, even on the skills you have learned. It is assumed you got the skills and are using them... but then some lower level asks and you can't find out what level requirement for the skill was because that is all gone once you've used the book.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Nice I like it, always nice to sell all skills available 99% of the time servers don't list or have a website or anything to show if your missing something, also nice to have something to aim for.
this makes more sense, question mark does the same imo.

Reactions: zedina and Sanjian

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I have updated how magic is displayed for characters.

players can see all the spells available for thier class, this will always be listed in the order you can learn them

View attachment 30794

spells that are learnt are able to be assigned a key and can use them

clicking the [?] will give you basic information on each spell, regardless of it you have learnt it or not

View attachment 30796

View attachment 30795

View attachment 30797
I like it.
Good idea.
PS. Typo in the Summon Skeleton description :)

• Carrot
Reactions: zedina

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
For a bit I thought the '?' marks the skills you haven't learned yet, only on the second more thorough reading I got its meaning.
That means the ? is kind of unintuitive, how about using 'i' instead (for information and in italic style)?

This is what I was always looking for, your typical server gives you the level and what the skill does before you learn it but after that the info is mostly not available, even on the skills you have learned. It is assumed you got the skills and are using them... but then some lower level asks and you can't find out what level requirement for the skill was because that is all gone once you've used the book.
You're unintuitive

Status
Not open for further replies.