make items Bigger

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
on euro mir what do you have to do to make the items on the floor masive i cant do it without makeing the ones in my bag dissapear

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
i delite dnitems.wix and dnitems.wil and rename items.wil and items.wix to dnitems.wil and dnitems.wix ............... the items on the floor go big but i cant see items in my bag

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
i delite dnitems.wix and dnitems.wil and rename items.wil and items.wix to dnitems.wil and dnitems.wix ............... the items on the floor go big but i cant see items in my bag
all is correct but.... u need to make copies of items.wil/wix then rename them to dnitems.wil/wix so u still have items.wil/wix

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
because the files arent the same as on their autopatcher system so it puts the proper version on... fairly obviously

Arktica

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2006
my bad meant to type 'doesnt'.

the question being what do i do to stop the changes being autopatched back to b4 i edited the files?

Last edited:

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
on a server which uses autopatching, absolutely nothing apart from copying and pasting the files you have altered back into the directory from a backup one

Arktica

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2006
ok maybe im doing something wrong but onec i make the changes and run mir.exe the game autopatches the changes. how do i disable autopatcher?

Last edited:

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
right click the mir.exe on desktop choose properties and then in the target box at the end aftermir.exe type a space and then space -u so its blah\blah\blah\mir.exe -u"
this should disable the autopatcher it used to a while back
or you could change this aslong as you are fully patched up , goto the mir2patch.ini in the client folder and

Change:
ServerIP=patch.legendofmir.net

To:
[email protected]

when it says do you want to use old client say yes