Massacre 1.9 - Relaunched

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
its not my server, its just i dont like ppl who spam on threads. Like the GM said, nout nice to say why say it ?

Praktica http://massacre.spooninc.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=16

So constructive criticism is a big no-no in your eyes?

If all you want is compliments (or in your words, "nice things said") then you can show your server off to your mother who will give you all the reassurance that you need.

LiamMc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2008
So constructive criticism is a big no-no in your eyes?

If all you want is compliments (or in your words, "nice things said") then you can show your server off to your mother who will give you all the reassurance that you need.

Originally Posted by LiamMc
its not my server,

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Originally Posted by LiamMc
its not my server,

Fair enough.

Fact remains though that constructive criticism is called that for a reason - it actually is useful if the person being criticized takes note of it.

The cliche line "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything" is imo. full on stupid. In this context anyway.

LiamMc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2008
ok so if u made a server and i spammed saying how outdated and sh1t for pvp'ing it was etc, youd say ty for criticism il take tht on board? u musta been 1 of those kids who was bullied in skewl :D.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
ok so if u made a server and i spammed saying how outdated and sh1t for pvp'ing it was etc, youd say ty for criticism il take tht on board? u musta been 1 of those kids who was bullied in skewl :D.

Your some kind of knob.

Anybody who is actually running a server for the benefit of the players would.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Your some kind of knob.

Anybody who is actually running a server for the benefit of the players would.

Agreed lol, if you didn't listen to the players to make it more fun and stable for them then what's the point in having a server up, apart from donations! Of course..

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

Your logic is just stunning.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
can some1 post the ip please, as i have a 1.9 client and cba 2 download another full client lol xx

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Peak times I saw about 12 people in SZ next to BW store but I heard there was up to 30 + users on

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Word.

Again, can someone post the average usercount of this server please?

Peak time last night there was 45 users online. On average, 30-35.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
your a noob, you dont use ip for ini, its built into exe

Your also a noob cause you can use a ip changer to change the L-LieBao.dll and the .Exe

And also can we get a good link for the autopatcher?

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Auto patcher worked for me by going into the forums and clicking the auto patch link in their. :)

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
1 thing i dont like about server is the fact warriors get a spell like icestorm that is effected by dc, the fact that a lvl 70 warrior can 3 hit a lvl 60 tao with a ranged spell is just stupid, wiz's dont even do that much dmg to me with there strongest spell
/andy

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
lol rly? i thought this was the best pvp server around tho :rolleyes:

warriors doin powerful ranged attacks, who woulda thought it!

also i know wot spell u mean in the 1.9 files.. its like mass thunder its like 5x5 or 7x7 lol its not 3x3 like icestorm

me and socar (legend) used to have it on foundation and used to own every1 with the spell lol

Status
Not open for further replies.