Massacre 1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoon666

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 12, 2005
South West Wales
Re: - Massacre 1.9 -

Ye it's defo worth a try, just try to ignore the egyptian noob chars and you'll be fine. There's a decent amount of quests and cool features

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004

need to get my account unlocked so i can play :x

Williams

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2007

seems like server has gone right downhill since i last played...... egyptions come to mind....

ne 1 got a spare forum account i can use just to have a look at whats been happerning. mine banned still.... even though what i was saying was pretty much right bout the jippos....

ta.

Spoon666

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 12, 2005
South West Wales

bump, massacres 3rd birthday event starts today, 5th november, up 3 years still getting 30+ members, come and join :) /liammc

Last edited:

goddess

LOMCN Leecher
Apr 16, 2006
Just a note that all Egypt players are now being banned from the server and its a whole new atmosphere without them. So if they were the reason why you dont play Massacre, then get your arse back on here!

Spoon666

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 12, 2005
South West Wales
Ye i have to agree with goddess, the atmosphere when you log in now is totally different. I used to get random gipos pm'in me "fo" soon as i log in and then continue to pm bull**** til they was blocked, none of that now i'll prob be kiting my chars back up soon :)

There's hardly any pk'in going on atm but that can be fixed with some decent players we don't need grieffing arabs for that :)

/Spoon

LiamMc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2008
I just can't believe High Rate servers get more users than this does lol.

Williams

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2007
dnt help when prav bans playing for calling the egyption players ****s and cheaters which they are or by saying that some 1 needs a job irl like ink. really good server loads of cool stuff harldy got bored when playing it but prav seemed to think jipos were a good thing and that ink was god.

/psycho

Status
Not open for further replies.