Massacre - Open Beta - Online!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
i like the idea, so long as the stats dont get too high or there is no point pvping a wiz :/

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
once their mc gets over 150 and they have luck+9 all they do is firewall and run :/

smiley

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 2, 2005
lol
hardcoreheaven how u get the pass for my account on here lmao

/Xtreme
old owner of:
/TaoMastar
/WizSpirit

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire
Value said:
Why has this server just gone down :S.

/Value
Try reading the server forums please before posting here. Nobody here will have any information regarding the massacre server but me. And i post on my forums.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Beware of insulting the GMs other character for PKing you lol.
He'll chat ban you then when you make a new character to talk, he'll do it again lol.
And then an IP ban, lol. Funny thing was i wasn't even insulting him after i made new characters.

I guess Power abuse should be added to the list of things that Massacre offers. :D

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire
NewHope said:
Beware of insulting the GMs other character for PKing you lol.
He'll chat ban you then when you make a new character to talk, he'll do it again lol.
And then an IP ban, lol. Funny thing was i wasn't even insulting him after i made new characters.

I guess Power abuse should be added to the list of things that Massacre offers. :D
The best thing is about creating your own server is paying 40 pounds a month for the internet. Paying over 40 pounds a month for electricity bills and spending 6 months of your free time writing it. Then happily playing your server, only to be told by people that i should ban this person for being abusive (yes we're talking about you), that this or that is not correct, and should be this way. To be messaged with no respect whatsoever http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/6140/images2020sf.jpg, then to be accused of using gamemaster characters to level my own. Then, the reasonable person i am, you only have to read my forums to see how much i value players opinion, get annoyed with blessed shield spam. To warn the player invovled (still talking about you) and be told "blah blah" so you got a chat ban. But no, your not conntent there. You make new characters to try and publicly humiliate me in homezone safezone. But you forget 1 thing. I am the owner of my server, and therefore i say what goes. Not only that all the other players agree with my decision to chat ban you. And susequently ip ban you.

Then you made the silly mistake of trying to disgrace my server on here.

you are no threat, because people like you do not deserve the liberties that normal people receive. Please don't let the door hit you on the way offline.

Bye.

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire
One more thing sorry, forogt to mention. You are only banned for 3 days. Consider this a warning not to run your mouth to the person that creates a server for you, free to play. After 3 days you may continue playing. Unless you decide you want to continue your rant, then you may find your in the same situation.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
I am not Sassy you stupid moron, although i am related to them.

I was banned because after you PK'd me on Soul i said, its funny how your character is one of the highest levels - you take what you want from it and turn it into something big. You then message me after saying suck my **** in safezone... yes i read that but carried on doing what i was doing until you messaged me to which i replied What? then you said something about no saying that again and i said blah blah - as i knew you would respond to immature behaviour as you seem to use it. "suck my ****". After blah blah i was banned from chatting, i did spam you but only to get your attention. I then went on my other character after everyone was asking why you banned me and you replied i was chatting bs, so i quickly told my side before you chat banned that character. I then made a character called LittleWilly, to which i said "You say i chat bs, even though you can't handle what i said - you might aswell ip bann me lol" - and you did lol.

I have no reason to lie, i have nothing to gain - i played your server it was fun, but when it becomes this pathetic i wouldn't bother lol.
I just thought i'd let people know that even though this incident of 'name calling' occured on your normal game character you took matters straight to your Gamemaster.

Gemma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
tbh jsb123 if some1 swears at u on ur normal char its bit silly *logging on ur gm* and chat ban the ppl if its not on ur gm u shouldnt do it before u put ur server up u know u get abuse every server got abuse onit swearing at gms so what i sweared at a gm i didnt get bannd or chat bannd u kno u gonna get it tbh every server dose bannin some1 for 3 days coz he swears at u or make a new char to talk to his m8 ye every1 would do it tbh but tbh bannin some1 coz they sweared at u lol even ur the server owner whats the point bannin some1 for 3day coz u cnt take it

holly

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 26, 2003
Its his server, the ammount of HAPPY players he has doesnt contend with the one or two people he banned last night. So **** off this thread and go play another server.

/SPL1FF

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
holly said:
Its his server, the ammount of HAPPY players he has doesnt contend with the one or two people he banned last night. So **** off this thread and go play another server.

/SPL1FF
Lol at you, really... lol.
I'm not bothered about the ban, i can easily find another server - its just the way he did it lol. I think people have a right to know what sort of server they are playing.

I wouldn't say happy players either, most of the time people are complaining about the lag lol. I asked him if he was going to sort it, he told me to pay him - i mean come on if you can't run a server properly why run one at all? :eek:

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire
NewHope said:
I'm not bothered about the ban, i can easily find another server - its just the way he did it lol. I think people have a right to know what sort of server they are playing.

I wouldn't say happy players either, most of the time people are complaining about the lag lol. I asked him if he was going to sort it, he told me to pay him - i mean come on if you can't run a server properly why run one at all? :eek:
If your not bother, why have you started posting lies. I create and run my server, who are you to tell me i run it wrong.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
JSB123 said:
If your not bother, why have you started posting lies. I create and run my server, who are you to tell me i run it wrong.
Why would i lie? What reason have i got to - its not like i'd get anything out of it.
What i have said is exactly the way it happened.

If you need to use your GM character to sort of problems on a character you play the server with normally, then i'd see that as a problem for any server - if you can do that because someone called you a name... really the possibilites are endless of what you'd use your GM character for.

Maybe it is your server, but you host it for others to play - obviously otherwise you'd have run it to 127.0.0.1 and played by yourself... if you use your GM to benefit your so called 'normal' character it just deters people away from playing. ;)

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire
NewHope said:
Why would i lie? What reason have i got to - its not like i'd get anything out of it.
What i have said is exactly the way it happened.

If you need to use your GM character to sort of problems on a character you play the server with normally, then i'd see that as a problem for any server - if you can do that because someone called you a name... really the possibilites are endless of what you'd use your GM character for.

Maybe it is your server, but you host it for others to play - obviously otherwise you'd have run it to 127.0.0.1 and played by yourself... if you use your GM to benefit your so called 'normal' character it just deters people away from playing. ;)
No, what your doing then is twisting the situation to turn people away from my server. I would find another server to play if you do not like the way i run things. Because, take it from me, your not welcome on massacre.

In your eyes, because im on a normal character when i see someone cheating, i should not be allowed to switch to the gm and ban them. Don't be so petty. You broke the rules, now your slandering me and my server because you cannot take the consequences. Grow up kiddo, you seem bright, but maybe think about putting that to a more possitive use, eh.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
NewHope said:

Now that is just stupid.
Judging by the usercount, people like the server, and you have absolutely NO right to say his way of running the server is wrong.
JSB is already giving up his own money to host the server. If you want it to be less laggy, then there is nothing wrong with JSB asking for money.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Ragnar said:
Now that is just stupid.
Judging by the usercount, people like the server, and you have absolutely NO right to say his way of running the server is wrong.
JSB is already giving up his own money to host the server. If you want it to be less laggy, then there is nothing wrong with JSB asking for money.

Aggreed, plus its his server he can do what he like, I'm sorry but that just how private servers are. Dont like it? Make your own... Simple!

holly

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 26, 2003
Lmao I do not lagg, nor do loads of regular players, even if it was laggy for everyone he still has the right to run the server as it is his. People do not have to play it nor do they have to complain. I would like to see you run a perfect server, and afterall hes paying for everyone to play