Status
Not open for further replies.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
I'd rather run around gathering and crafting.. but it does seem to fill up the bag fairly quickly... and kinda looks messy? be nice if levelling up the professions gave you extra storage room for that type of material... e.g forestry for logs etc

also always hoarded items by value when hunting, is it possible to add the price of them? actually, can items be sold at all?

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
i increased the bag size by 14 slots (original is 46, mine is 60) to compensate for this, it feels like its taking up space, with ores and logs and leatherstrips and threads but in reality you have more space than normal :) shouldnt have ingots,timber in bag as they are crafted materials so can go straight to storage.

the itemtype needs to be sold to the correct vendor (rings to rings etc) untill you unlock the the black market traders, who will buy almost anything. the blackmarket traders are unlocked via a tough quest at level 7 but some have done it already, just have to be lucky with the drop.

i will look into adding the price of items at the bottom but im not sure how accurate i can make it. will take a look

Status
Not open for further replies.