Me Latest

ChiliPepper

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Dec 26, 2003
me latest piece of work. Not finished obviously lal but im getting there. Here it is .. i might make it a bit bigger cos i had some nice ideas to go on the map. OH and city is a place to take over :P :)

Last edited:

Slanesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Stoke, England
Looks like it'll turn out pretty good. My only possible criticism would be that the Nothern cliffs seem too straight - which is somewhat unrealistic. Apart from that it's great! 8/10

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
Nice little layout ya got there..

Now put some well thought out detail in and you'll be away with a cracker!

Oh and btw.. Those cliffs wont be seen. But yeh randomize them up a bit.

LyricalG

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 30, 2003
Ireland
EvilShinigami said:
me latest piece of work. Not finished obviously lal but im getting there. Here it is .. i might make it a bit bigger cos i had some nice ideas to go on the map. OH and city is a place to take over :P :)

think this is attually the best piece of map work iv seen so far... i can tell there has been alot of thought put into because if you look at the top its an add on from border village... the section that you cant walk past... well there you go...

well done m8 very well done

/EchoMan

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
Iv'e created many maps which carry on from Bichon Border Village.. lol

It's not the best piece of map work iv'e ever seen thats for sure.

Every one has there differnet opinions i guess?

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
To add - The water on the top right, the one wich goes straight, that doesn't look good.

ChiliPepper

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Dec 26, 2003
ive made better before lol and the water straight bit.. thats gone :P the map is huger now lol but im goona show when complete. btw richens how do you like get 3 diffrent tiles joint together :S like the darkgreengrass to the light greengrass to the sandy floor am i missing sumin lol?

Last edited:

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
EvilShinigami said:
ive made better before lol and the water straight bit.. thats gone :P the map is huger now lol but im goona show when complete. btw richens how do you like get 3 diffrent tiles joint together :S like the darkgreengrass to the light greengrass to the sandy floor am i missing sumin lol?

Just use "Tile" option with the "A" tool on the menu bit. Does a 3x3 Square.

Iv'e just made a bloody guide :mooned:

blah69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 30, 2004
if u moved middle house into back (still in middle tho) wud be good SW Map

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Aint sure if its comented but the top left will show black on the map cos its too close to the edge and people can see offmap..

Other than that it has potential.

ChiliPepper

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Dec 26, 2003
k cudnt be arsed to wait til it was complete so ill show now just like started working on it again today lol
still needs a bit of work.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
. .

Attachments

• mymap.JPG
    mymap.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 33

ChiliPepper

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Dec 26, 2003
the areas you said people will see black and is awful will be non walkable areas so thats out the way and for the cliff bit shall i make it more whats the word spread?

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
Just get it finished and im sure it will look good! The setup/layout at the moment is really looking good. Just post a screenshot when it's almost finished. I wouldn't mind finishing it for you if ya want :P