Meet Up

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Northern Fookers.

If it was southside i'd contemplate it, but i doubt i'd go that far north for meet most of you. And then you'd have your useless unEnglish accents. Eugh....

Roffle.
/Gand

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Yeah, House parties are boring.

lol wot? house parties > clubbing.

clubbing is for sweaty fags who are desperate to pull slutty fat birds from council estates who have 1(+) children and have no standards.

moving on...i couldn't possibly come, cos mapadale might stab me or summit. being johny concrete n all. As for Sanity, lol come over here and i'd be happy to plant a bottle in your face.

But seriously, i've got better things to spend £900 on than a plane ticket to come and get gang banged by the population of LOMCN outside some grotty Liquid Envy smoking area.

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
lol wot? house parties > clubbing.

clubbing is for sweaty fags who are desperate to pull slutty fat birds from council estates who have 1(+) children and have no standards.

moving on...i couldn't possibly come, cos mapadale might stab me or summit. being johny concrete n all. As for Sanity, lol come over here and i'd be happy to plant a bottle in your face.

But seriously, i've got better things to spend £900 on than a plane ticket to come and get gang banged by the population of LOMCN outside some grotty Liquid Envy smoking area.

No Ways, Id much rather be in a club, skanking out then in a house with people i dont know..

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
House partys bore me to death.

Unless its a house party after the club, when your already wrecked.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Lool thanks for that, i needed a laugh, but please, please don't temped me seriously.

No, please, I'm "temped"ing you. Make a net threat and make my ****ing week.

Prai said:
No Ways, Id much rather be in a club, skanking out then in a house with people i dont know..

Well obviously it helps if you have friends.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
No, please, I'm "temped"ing you. Make a net threat and make my ****ing week.

When have i ever gave you a "net threat"? lol, it was you giving me the net threat tard (plant a bottle in your face) lol, you are such a retard kid. hmm yup you are the biggest muppet i come across online in 7 years. congratulations.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
When have i ever gave you a "net threat"? lol, it was you giving me the net threat tard (plant a bottle in your face) lol, you are such a retard kid. hmm yup you are the biggest muppet i come across online in 7 years. congratulations.

It wasn't a threat it was an invitation.

tard, retard, muppet etc. oh i feel better now don't you?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
It wasn't a threat it was an invitation.

tard, retard, muppet etc. oh i feel better now don't you?

Wait... so your saying "come over here and i'd be happy to plant a bottle in your face" is not a threat but it's a invitation? o.0

Intelligence -1.

Thanks, NOW i feel better.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Wait... so your saying "come over here and i'd be happy to plant a bottle in your face" is not a threat but it's a invitation? o.0

Intelligence -1.

Thanks, NOW i feel better.

Used in the actual context it was used in, yes. i.e. a retort to your earlier comment about only showing up if I was there.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I'd be up for it big time, dunno who id hang out wid tho prob just be on my own in the corner with apple juice :P lol xx

Aww. ill talk to you for 5 mins if you want?

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
LOL ffs what idiot unbanned TAI

On topic. Maybe if we was all to meet up in say london. I would come!

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Let's stop the bickering, it's boring.

If you two want to throw your handbags at each other that's fine, do it in a PM. This thread has a topic, let's keep to it or infractions will be handed.

mapadale

Let's stop the bickering, it's boring.

If you two want to throw your handbags at each other that's fine, do it in a PM. This thread has a topic, let's keep to it or infractions will be handed.
General Off-topic

There's no such thing as a topic in Off Topic, other wise it wouldn't be called Off-Topic - Though this whole conversation was kept on topic untill Tai opened his mouth again.

I want to meet you Sawell