Mega Mir 3

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
Server was online for 2 days, then got offline, Azura said he gona put it back online when he wakes up, been + 24 hours after that, he came on forums & didint bother to reply again or put server back online.

If you have to do this every time, whats the point in putting server on for 2 days & shutting it down after wards ?

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
History always repeats itself :)

Azura does a lot for this community however he's rubbish at hosting.

Last edited:

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010
lol ;(
i really liked this server, wasnt 2 hard or 2easy. I really wish azura would host it for alot longer and more player would come.. Azura is jst being selfish lets all go and send him in nasty pm's :P lmao

Reactions: Exwizz

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
glad i didnt waste my time downloading! had a feeling history would repeat it self. for the 4th time or something

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
glad i didnt waste my time downloading! had a feeling history would repeat it self. for the 4th time or something

Lucky you !

I downloaded the client like 6 times casue of an error >!<

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
yeah he came online today again but didint bothered to read this post nor reply to it lol

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
And he wondered why i questioned why he was a admin here rofl! he should just be a developer or summit

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I'm editting stuff and working nights / sleeping days I get around 2 hours to do everything in my days. This includes housework, every other thing aswell as working on server.

Have patience, it wasnt advertised as live so chill the **** out :)

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
took u 4days to tell us this... maby day1 would of been better

but whats the harm in putting it up when ur at work and while ur not editing ?

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Because people moan that it goes down to update or they moan that no updates are made, this way you can all just be patience and wait for live.

I do not have to plan what I do within my days to satisfy people on LOMCN nor do I expect any member to do the same.

I could not post in the last couple of days because believe it or not I do have things to do. I can't help being busy for afew days.

I swear alot of you people sound like paranoid lovers...

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
lmao get over your self... you put a server up for 2 days then take it down with out even posting.. 4-5days later u post saying that u have little time to work on your server.. im asking whats the harm of putting it up when ur at work / not doing updates.. server was fine the way it was no updates needed doing at the stage it was.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
And I answered. If you have nothing better to do then complain then thats your problem, not mine.

Go find something productive to do if you can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.