-=[ Meteora 1.9! Open Beta! ]=-

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
sock.php

Meteora Server
The way mir should be!
Server information
IP: 81.153.69.70
Server Name: Meteora
Client version: Emu - If you arn't downlaoding the full client you will have to create a file called mir.ini in your client folder and put the following in it:

[setup]
FontName=Arial
ServerAddr=81.153.69.70
ServerPort=7000

Thanks for pointing that out Farril :P

Server Features
Exp rate: 2 x Euro
Gold rate: 4 x Euro
Start Level: 17
Hunting Area's: 30+
Boss mobs: 30+
Quests: 30+

Special Features
Quest tracker - Keep track of all your quests and discover new ones that you have yet to start.
Online Player Stats - Battle it out with your friends to stay top of the online player rankings.
Boss mob stats - Keep track of how many of each boss has been killed on the server.
Religion System - When the time come to teleport to Prajna Island at level 38, you have an important choice to make; good or evil. Zenith or Necropolis. The religion you choose will determin which quests and leveling areas you can accses on the island. It will also determine which ReligionFighter you get when you complete the full quest, ZenithKnight or NecropolisWolf. Choose wisely.

Downloads
Full Client (Recommended): Download
Full Client (Mirror): Download - Thanks Senture for Mirror
Mob patch: This will have to be added to the client.
Mob patch (Mirror): Downlaod - Thanks Senture for the Mirror.
Exe: Server EXE

Background
We have just finished a closed Beta test period which went very well, all major bugs were found and sorted out. All closed beta characters have been set back a few levels and been allowed to keep only one set of kit to make it fair on new comers. Remeber this is a test period so any bugs you find please post them in the bug section on forums. If it's a bug that could threaten the stability of the server please PM me on here or the server forums or use a private means of contact below. Open Beta characters will not be wiped! Welcome to Meteora, we hope you enjoy your stay!

Contact Info
Forums: Meteora Forums
Email: [email protected]
MSN support: [email protected]

See you ingame!

-Meteora server team​

Last edited:

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Server offline due to thunderstorm last night and hosts in birmingham should be up around 5pm tonight thanks for your time

/Curt

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
I am indeed happy to inform you that the host is back, the server shall be up in a minute

Thank you all for your patience (Y)

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
hey there just a few questions as i wana play ur server.

im guna b using my ledu client just made a new data folder.

now i can load it up an hear the back ground music but i cnt see the images, can u just supply me with the image file to be able to see the start screen (the 1 were u have to put in ur id an password)

thnx alot m8

EDIT* ill currently be watching my family at 8 so ill bk on at about 9-10pm :)

Last edited:

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
It says in the first post...make it in your mir folder.

Fallstaff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2005
UK
Thanks billy!!!

-SwordWarrior
-FastandFurius
-DemonGirl
-VampireSlayer

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
u upload it but not in a html so like attach it on here? cuz i cant dl it wen its a html :( ty

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Has lagged stopped yet? It seems unbearable to play a while ago, I'm asking here because I'm too lazy to login as MSN chatzzz going too well x

/Jay

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
Sorry if i can't get around to awnsering all your questions/requests guys but i'm sort of a one man team, so it's alot to do :P If you really need somthin drop me a PM otherwise i'll work through questions as fast as i can.

@Neptune: I'll see what i can do mate. Bare with me.

@Soul: Yep has stopped now. Sorry about that.

-Dookie

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
Timbaland said:
could u update leo server thing so we can see top10 etc?

Yea will do next time host is on.

@pwnage: Not too easy not too hard highest level is 39 after 3 weeks.

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
Dookie said:
Yea will do next time host is on.

@pwnage: Not too easy not too hard highest level is 39 after 3 weeks.

lvlin seems good then m8.

thnx also for looking into it for me i wud download the full client but only got 15gig left on me comp lol an it downloads at 10 kb/s so it wud of took me 12 hours as it was sayin lol. if u can just get bk to me as soon as u kno wot there called m8 i can get them from the euro mir client lol

billylilylalu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2006
N9
Im Havin Probs To get on i have done everything it says i think but it says Connection Closed...

p.s Som1 Give me Some Advice?

billylilylalu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2006
N9
Oh I Hear They Is a IP Section On Forum lol Cant Find Som1 Post Here And The mmap.wil New File That Was Mentioned On The Forum T0day! Fanx Much

1Gangster1 =)

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
Uploading the full client to my web space, people should be able to download it faster soon :)