.:: Meteora 2.3 ::.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Nice work Lind, what time you back from uni? :] and how long for? Cause next time your home its for a long time aint it?

/Joey

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England
nice work. looks like its gonna be to advanced for me lol. to many pritty things, thats never good =p.

/Darkunit

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Too advanced? What yah mean to advanced and pretty, You cant get too pretty ill come down yours and poo on you

/Curt from BATH! HOHO :P

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
I am currently creating my own brand new unseen weapon, and its going to take me about 5 days to complete i think, but it will be worth it, creating the images is a *****!

You can check it out on the forums

www.metalik.demon.co.uk

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Dookie the main answer will be when is the server coming online?? i no this has been asked but hey...

and are you consernd (forgot how to spell) that your files are gonna get ripped?

/ancient

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Dookie the main answer will be when is the server coming online?? i no this has been asked but hey...

and are you consernd (forgot how to spell) that your files are gonna get ripped?

/ancient

Shouldn't that be 'the main question'?

He doesn't want to give out an ETA. People around here think an ETA is the EXACT date and time it will come online. Forgetting that ETA means 'estimated time of arrival'.

concerned* And he probably is. But people will know they came from Meteora first :)

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Shouldn't that be 'the main question'?

He doesn't want to give out an ETA. People around here think an ETA is the EXACT date and time it will come online. Forgetting that ETA means 'estimated time of arrival'.

concerned* And he probably is. But people will know they came from Meteora first :)
i agree m8. but people will take the files as we know theres ways to stop people from using but people will find ways around it... so will he be willing to let people use part's of his file's for their own server's with them asking him first?

/ancient

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
End of the day right... people will come to Meteora server, and find all these cool new ideas and features! Never before used... yes they might choose to steal them for there own server. But the majority of people are going to want to stick to the server bringing all this ideas into play.

I mean there's going to be regular updates which provide even more fun filled ideas for you to feast up on. So I reckon people will stay on Meteora regardless to what people steal from us.

I hope your all keeping the forums lively :D x

/Joey

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
I'm going to give a very rough ETA, by no means hold me to this because i am really not sure. Give it a month.

As for the unique content of the server, i am looking into encrypting some of the things that have taken a long time to create. I will be prepared to release a few of my maps.

-Dookie

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Give it a month.

A month... wow! That would be great haha! What time you going be to home Lind? Must be soon if your ETA is a month. P.S: I like the new site, tried getting hold of you on msn last night but you wasnt online :[

/Joey

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
if anyone rips the sword im making ill cry, its taken me 5 days to do the walking and standing images. :( and my spells i worked hard on them

. At the end of the day i dont mind people using them, as long as they ask, also some of the spells with the meteora ideogram in there :) which we are using for our logo.

I shall have to find a way, ill ask nick but i will release some of the weapons i make, eventually, and also some of the items.

As for the spells i shall also release them, a lot of them are ripped from mir3 or mir2 anyway but some have custom features and some are totally new graphics so i would like some credit as would my brother who helped on some of them.

anyway enough of a rant, check www.metalik.demon.co.uk for weapon updates and spell updates ;)

/Curt

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
if anyone rips the sword im making ill cry, its taken me 5 days to do the walking and standing images. :( and my spells i worked hard on them

. At the end of the day i dont mind people using them, as long as they ask, also some of the spells with the meteora ideogram in there :) which we are using for our logo.

I shall have to find a way, ill ask nick but i will release some of the weapons i make, eventually, and also some of the items.

As for the spells i shall also release them, a lot of them are ripped from mir3 or mir2 anyway but some have custom features and some are totally new graphics so i would like some credit as would my brother who helped on some of them.

anyway enough of a rant, check www.metalik.demon.co.uk for weapon updates and spell updates ;)

/Curt

lol :P Curt as ur new Wep is awsome would u allow somone to use if they asked you??