.:: Meteora 2.3 ::.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
cant wait to play, stuck on evilmir atm which is alright but kinda boring when thers people twice your level that can kill u in 1/2 hits

ther any extra maps that we can download etc?

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
I clearly said that it will be up next week " when the people with powers are home " - Therefore stating that they are home next week? Kay?

/Joey

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
will the downloads be found on here or on met forums becuase i dontreally go on met forums much

Downloads will be available on both forums. Probably on Meteora forums first, but then will be uploaded onto here shortly after.

/Joey

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
The downloads will be found on both forums, as for people trying to steal all our new stuff, you will be unable too, maps + wil files have been encrypted and will need a special decrypter to decrypt. :P

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Oh yeah heres a list of new stuff implemented into the game

- External helmet views
- Earthquakes - Map effect like Lava/Thunder - Randomly occors and has similar effect to Slow for a few seconds.
- Rain - Map effect like Lava/Thunder
- Party system - Group levels up as they kill
- Group identifiyer animation
post-3-1171493233.jpg

- Bladestorm - New coded warrior spell
- Level 50 Glows
- Glow Red or Blue for a few seconds after using MP/HP pot (All can see).
- HP increase/decrease is shown in numbers when hit/potting. Larger numbers for bigger increase/decreases
- Glow Red or Blue for a few seconds after using MP/HP pot (All can see).
- HP increase/decrease is shown in numbers when hit/potting. Larger numbers for bigger increase/decreases
Few other features:
Freezing Poison (Should be kinda rare =p)
post-1-1171395185.jpg

Towns people:
They have 2 purposes, healing and attacking.

If any of the players around the human ai is low on hp it will send a heal to them.. if any of the players around them is red it will attack them with lightning.

Some healing quotes:
"Don't worry playername I'll take care of you!"
"There you go playername!"

Red killing quotes:
"I'll remove you from our town playername!"
"Don't even think about coming here again playername!"

Better roll over:
post-1-1171394216.gif

Respawn box:
When you die a small box will pop up asking if you wish to respawn at the last safezone you were in. If you click yes it respawns you there, no will log you out.

Fireworks
post-3-1171577869.jpg

post-3-1171582263.jpg

Hope these can be turned on/off, they annoy me on other servers
Sounds good tho

No you can't thats the point, your character will flash red/blue or yellow depending on the pot you use for second. It shows people when you potted very useful in PvPs with no pots allowed =p

Interface:
More will come but the chat box can be minimized or moved around.

Group leveling:
A % of exp is taken from the players to level to group, bonus stats are added depending on the groups level.

2:
AC+1
MAC+1

3:
AC+2
MAC+2

4:
AC+4
MAC+4

5:
AC+6
MAC+6
DC+1
MC+1
SC+1

6:
AC+7
MAC+7
DC+2
MC+2
SC+2

7:
AC+8
MAC+8
DC+3
MC+3
SC+3

8:
AC+9
MAC+9
DC+4
MC+4
SC+4

9:
AC+10
MAC+10
DC+5
MC+5
SC+5

10:
AC+12
MAC+12
DC+6
MC+6
SC+6

Been told these are almost complete
- Skills for leveled groups to use.
- Drop/Gold sharing system
- Farming system - Grow your own plants.
- Bounty System - Place a boounty on another players head.
- Dual cast spells - Two players cast the same spell and they combine. (Almost done)

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006
Closed beta will start within a few days, depending on how many bugs are found depends how long until open beta and then finally when its launched.

davefromchippie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
Closed beta will start within a few days, depending on how many bugs are found depends how long until open beta and then finally when its launched.
im glad time is been taken 2 ensure its correct before being opened unlike so many others who rush 2 get it out
like many im looking forward 2 playing and hope it lives up 2 expectation

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
im glad time is been taken 2 ensure its correct before being opened unlike so many others who rush 2 get it out
like many im looking forward 2 playing and hope it lives up 2 expectation

Thanks for the understanding Dave, atleast some people understand.

And so do i, so do i :P

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
ill just go on n see wheres best to lvl then log off n wait till its open propper :D

May struggle to do that, as there have been selected people to do beta testing :P so you'll only be able to login once the testers have done there job. So you'll have to find these places when its open propper.

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
thought closed beta was meant to start last week when the host came bak?