mir 1

D4N0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2007
any one got screenshots of mir 1 if it esisted. does it exist. and is there any info about it.

ElmoLite

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2006
South Wales
I know Barny was emulating it (?) a few months/years ago.

It looks kind of simplistic pixelations, still isometric.

mapadale

I know that this maybe a bit old, but I've got a mate that has Legend of Mir as a java game on his mobile.

Not mir 2 or 3 but the original mir.

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Thats probally the Java version that wemade released a few years back just for mobiles, don't think it would of been Mir 1.

/Haz

mapadale

Thats probally the Java version that wemade released a few years back just for mobiles, don't think it would of been Mir 1.

/Haz
Its a Java version so possibly, but its not that good on game play.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
lmao. and ppl played that lol

Give it a few years and people will be saying the same about Mir2. Infact.. people are saying it even now.

Look at PS1 when it came out, the graphics in MGS1 amazed everyone. Now its so square looking it scares me!

TravisW

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 4, 2007
mir1 reminds me of the games I used to play on a commodore64, lol.

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
mir1 reminds me of the games I used to play on a commodore64, lol.

The commodore64 was pure class!! I use to have my old one till couple of years back when my dad thought it would be clever to lob it ¬_¬ some people just dont respect true classics..

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Give it a few years and people will be saying the same about Mir2. Infact.. people are saying it even now.

Look at PS1 when it came out, the graphics in MGS1 amazed everyone. Now its so square looking it scares me!

Funny bringing up MGS was playing MGS4 on the PS3 the other day and near the end you have to play a bit of MGS from the PS1 and i was like wtf at the graphics between the two...

Graphics will always improve but if mir1 was brought back im sure people would still play same with mir2 every game will still have players as its the gameplay that appeals not the graphics thats just a bonus.