Mir 2.3 Forgotten-Realm // In Progress \\

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Server Completion: 10%

Hey guys, me and my friend are in progress of making a mir 2.3 server.

First of all, we are planning on making a low/med rated server which will be mainly custom, with some of the old Mir 2 europe features. I haven't listed all of the features below, but these are some of the main ones. I'll add more and more as we get further into the completion of the server.

Forums - http://www.freepowerboards.com/forgotten-mir2/index.php

Plan of server:

Experience - x5 - x10
Gold - x2
Drops - x2
Stats - Medium
Skill leveling - Medium

Rebirth System - Being worked on (updates soon)

Pet System 1 - Just a normal rent out a monster system, at a cost and required level - but with custom made mobs.

Pet System 2 - You have to have an item to purchase the mob. The item will be rare from bosses and sub bosses only. The better quality item the better mob you can rent.

SubClass System - It will be the same as every server. Get to a certain level and you can pick between subclasses for your class. But - Each SubClass will have their own cave. In this cave they'll be different mobs for each class and different drops. The drops will be rare and give the chance for each subclass chooser to eventually gain a subclass kit. Each floor you go up, will be alot harder and the drops will be better. Also, they'll be a boss at the end of the cave. So, you'll need a group of subclasses to kill it; I think this should be interesting.

Custom things - We are making nearly everything custom. Maps, Items, Mobs, the lot. We will keep some old places though.

Battlegrounds - We will add these eventually for different levels as well.

Images01.jpg

Images00.jpg

Any idea's from you guys and opinions are greatly respected.

Thanks.

/kizza and brandon93131

Last edited:
Reactions: lottie<3

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
1 question, why copy euro? fair enuff u wanan do a low rate, but why not start with a blank db and customize it to ur server

norm answer is just bein lazy :l

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
1 question, why copy euro? fair enuff u wanan do a low rate, but why not start with a blank db and customize it to ur server

Where did he say he was copying euro? Try reading before you think about +1 postcount, twat.

pogs11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Wales
Where did he say he was copying euro? Try reading before you think about +1 postcount, twat.

im with bon on this one he didnt say he was copying euro but he did say he got alot of the old euro feachers witch i think are out dated and Dare i say boring, keep some of the euro feachers because there what made mir and there a good fun.

why add a rebirth to a lowrate-med rate server theres no point people get to max of 45-50 on a low-med server by that time they wont want to level any more so i dont find any need of even adding one

and if any one is trying to get one +1 post count its you. you give no ideas on how to imporve the server or even any thorts on it you just had a go at bon i might be wrong when i say thats spam but i dont care

Eta on the server btw i like the look of it :D
pogs

Last edited:

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008

how you can have a go at bon ill never know...69 posts..and if i recall not made one seerver, yet bon was offering advice and has opened a very succesful server...i for one played it.

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
If you actually read it properly. It clearly says.

"Custom things - We are making nearly everything custom. Maps, Items, Mobs, the lot. We will keep some old places though."

Read before you post stupid things.

And the ETA will be said soon.

/kizza

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
We are going to make this server 100% custom; also we've taken bon's advice and deleted the database. Nothing will be ingame from euro Mir2. In a result of this, ETA will be much longer.

We are working on Homezone, Starter Kits, Caves in the Homezone, Mobs, and Quests. I'll post more updates soon.

Some ideas:

We were thinking of making every building so that you can go into it. The NPC will be inside.

Also about a rebirth system on a low rate server. What do you think? I thought it would be good and rewarding as people get to the certain level.

/kizza

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
how you can have a go at bon ill never know...69 posts..and if i recall not made one seerver, yet bon was offering advice and has opened a very succesful server...i for one played it.

My low postcount has what to do with this? How I can have a go at Bon? Lol, what's stopping me? He makes stupid/ignorant posts like that time and time again and walks straight into it...

"if i recall not made one server" - you don't know me, get out my face.

I don't think rebirth is a great idea, there's other, more appropriate ways to reward levelers :) good luck with it.

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
I don't think rebirth is a great idea, there's other, more appropriate ways to reward levelers :) good luck with it.

Like? Come on, give me some ideas:)

/kizza

Last edited:

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
My low postcount has what to do with this? How I can have a go at Bon? Lol, what's stopping me? He makes stupid/ignorant posts like that time and time again and walks straight into it...

"if i recall not made one server" - you don't know me, get out my face.

Name the servers you have made then......

all im saying is show experience members some respect it isnt hard....

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Do not use this as a flame thread. This is my thread for my server so please discuss the server.

I really could use some idea's as we are making the server now. Tbh, it would just make the server better for you guys, if you play..

/kizza

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
loads of quests, loads of bosses,new unseen items b4 like custom, custom maps not stolen and make exp rate to 30 atleast ;p

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Name the servers you have made then......

all im saying is show experience members some respect it isnt hard....

Lol, you think bringing out servers makes you an asset to this community? You have a lot to learn.

I have absolutely no reason to give Bon any respect whatsoever. I don't respect arrogant or ignorant people in real life, why would I on a forum? As I already said, you don't know me, and if you're making assumptions about me on this accounts post count then I pity you.

kizza said:
Like? Come on, give me some ideas

Never said I had any ideas for you lol. I'm really not an ideas man tbh, maybe Silent is full of them though?

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Lol, you think bringing out servers makes you an asset to this community? You have a lot to learn.

I have absolutely no reason to give Bon any respect whatsoever. I don't respect arrogant or ignorant people in real life, why would I on a forum? As I already said, you don't know me, and if you're making assumptions about me on this accounts post count then I pity you.

I've done alot for the community and feel I was an asset but I still got treated like crap lol.

Even after all my releases, new finds and traslations of full server files and clients.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara

to make an euro clone is almost imposible to give him that accurate , make him balanced and to be sure that he dont have no bugs at all , so shht next time :D

btw youre svr is an high rate there you can make unbalces ( and i am sure it have ) because no1 will care about , ex : there you can have unblance to 1-10 stats from a class to other and no1 will care
here if you have just 1 stat ( dc , mc , sc... ) difference all will affect the server balance :D
on an low rate 1+ stat if very important , on hr eaither 10+/- stats arent important

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
to make an euro clone is almost imposible to give him that accurate , make him balanced and to be sure that he dont have no bugs at all , so shht next time :D

btw youre svr is an high rate there you can make unbalces ( and i am sure it have ) because no1 will care about , ex : there you can have unblance to 1-10 stats from a class to other and no1 will care
here if you have just 1 stat ( dc , mc , sc... ) difference all will affect the server balance :D
on an low rate 1+ stat if very important , on hr eaither 10+/- stats arent important

now i have one question for you why do u talk to ben in this way...? isit because he has a sucsessful server? or isit because u have had a bad past experiances?? kizza did say he had features like euro = making it a tad like euro all ben was surgesting is to do a whole complete server to your knowledge instead of relying on euro features.....

and no i ent brown noseing and u all seem to have a problem wid ben i just dont c why.... hes a sound guy and keeps his mir peoples happy...

*on topic*

gud luck with server kizza ill giv it a try when in beta etc just giz a pm :D

/Cesh/LilYellaz/Gza

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
nah i dont have any probs with ben , i wish him all the luck in world :P and his svr to have an long long long term and a nice one

i was just saying him ( when he called ppl who make euro clones lazy ) that to make an euro clone isnr so easy ^^

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Just to get one thing straight.

This server is not a clone of euro. It is completely custom. We decided to do this as we felt that it'd give you guys something new and fresh.

Just discuss the server in this thread please.

/kizza

Status
Not open for further replies.