Mir 2.3

Join Discord

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Just wondered if anybody could recommend a good 2.3 server, (Doesn't have to be 2.3, just wanted to stick to what I know ^^). Preferably the server should be a high rate, but not too fussed.

Before people spam the thread with ''fnd out 4 urself'', ''test 4 yurself'' etc etc, I'd like to just point out that I don't want to download 10 clients just to pick a server, would rather have a good idea of which server is gonna be worth the download.

Cheers in advance for any sensible replies :).

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
4heros has 100-220 users during peak/nonpeak hours

it has a huge item database, so lots of items and item builds to pick from, loads of caves, guilds are caped at 30 characters so theres plenty of guilds about that are always recruiting, this leaves it so there isnt just 1 mass recruited dominate guild. altho obviously theres like 2/3 high lvl guilds. Erm, quests thro out the levelin, stuff like rebuild, i dunno

just log on and give it ago, most ppl seem to enjoy it

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Alright Ben?

Played 4Heroes when it first went online (Beta/Testing?) and tried out the assassin - only til like lvl 10. Last server I tried before I stopped playing :). The server is 2.6 still?

I still have the original client or w.e but ****ty Kaspersky keeps deleting my .exe's xD

I'm assuming that there is a full client on here so I'll have a look and no doubt will give it a go sometime over the weekend.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
You most likely played the low rate?

the new server is high rate now, very different

The full client aswell has since undergone quite a lot of changes... you would have to auto patch (download the new 1) it will prob be about 1.3gb lol

ye its still "2.6" ot "2.8" wotver u wanna call it, still our custom files with updates

also we're hopefully in a few days gonna have new .exe's that dont get deleted by anti-virus's

all downloads are here dude:

http://www.fourheros.com/forum/showthread.php?1503-******-DOWNLOADs!!!-*********