Mir 3 Design

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

pijakus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 6, 2011
Poland
Legend Of Mir 3
i_logo.png

Download Server From Here:

http://pegasusmir.net/LegendOfMir3Design.rar

Download launcher from here

http://www.pegasusmir.net/LauncherDesign.rar

Server Exp :x100
Server Drop: x1
Server Money:x1

There are more than 50boses differents, Boses drop treasures.with more ppl in grp more treasures will apear.
Boses:
- Low
- Medium
- High
- Lord

We have more than 16caves for lvl,clasificated by lvls we don't have restrictions for caves you can enter each cave at what lvl u want each cave have 2different boses.each bos have in drop items by the lvl from the cave.

Master - student: Enabled

Server online today 2012-08-29
at hour:
17:00 Romania
16:00 Spain
15:00 Uk
16:00 Polonia

Forum: http://design-lom3.foroes.net

download it from our forums

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Did the free forum website you stole that off give you permission to use it?

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Well this is my view of server just by looking at this Advert:

1. Boring, repeat, ripped > stolen npc's, same stuff as other servers (just because you stole someone elses image)

2. Cheap, rushed and boring. > the colors used are dull, the text is not aligned. Titles not underlined and fonts/sizes not altered to fit the page.

3. No dedication / hard work > Little information on the server has been posted. What has been put is nothing to exciting.

This is how an advert should be
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Legend of Mir *****
[and/or a banner / image here]
Server website link here

Exp Rate: x???
Gold Rate: x???
Drop Rate: x???

Server info
Dedicated Server, RAM, Quad Core etc.

Download link(s)

Server details
Master & Student - Enabled
Boss & Treasures - Blalala

[Image/banner of player usercount]

Last edited:

extazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2009
Timisoara
server online?
i dont see Launcher download u say will be next day after u post this thread

pijakus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 6, 2011
Poland
Server online today 2012-08-29
at hour:
17:00 Romania
16:00 Spain
15:00 Uk
16:00 Polonia

Any questions just ask forum or here

---------- Post Merged at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:57 AM ----------

download launcher from here:

http://www.pegasusmir.net/LauncherDesign.rar

SERVER ONLINE IN 1H 30MIN

---------- Post Merged at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:57 AM ----------

SERVER ONLINE IN 20MIN

---------- Post Merged at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:57 AM ----------

SERVER ONLINE!!!!

pijakus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 6, 2011
Poland
it work check our forums for more info or to download it

Today 2012-08-30 we added a new system, items craft

for each item old u get 300 fp
for each item rust u get 500 fp
for each item antiq u get 1000 fp

old items in drop by all mobs
rust and antiq only boses/lords

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
server still online?

---------- Post Merged on 11-09-2012 at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 06-09-2012 at 02:52 PM ----------

server seems fun, but we need more people here XD
so if you come let me master you

/taifun

stenioszka

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2009
not worth playing is the GM Design-server discourage Antares are corrupt or only work towards the players who give donate them to not use cheats them and not the other players a penalty which they do not do anything wrong Dlvl free to talk about chetas not even listen only want screenshots or video evidence of where the server is talking they use and how PotNoodle player is not penalized for racism against other players to him and his gulid not all the other players do not and Pot still without substituents crying like a bug that you do not use the exp is better praises on the server where every player is treated equally Yours

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
(1) You all say you done nothing wrong and yet Beliar has been delvled 2 times for abusing bugs which i think is stupid because anyone that abuses bugs should just be banned like beliar has been on countless other servers Beliar claims i cheat because he is level 6-7k and i was level 23820 and his GTE wasnt hitting me so in pvp i can still run

(2) gms warn ALL players about abuse but mostly you lot carry on so get chatbanned then when i
chatban taken off you start again so delvl

(3) ofc gms want Screenshots or videos of so called cheats they are not just going to take anyones word for it when especially when as soon as you lot log on your giving me abuse calling me for pvp and just spamming global with abuse

(4) gms have told everyone any abuse or racist remarks post on forum you posted 4 screenshots and not 1 was of me being racist or giving abuse about family members etc YOU claim im racist when the screenshots shows somone else shouting about being "LordOfPolaks" not me lol..

(5) beliar logged on 15-20 mins ago with someone called Anonymous and both start shouting about hacking server bla bla but again your all completely innocent right? lol...

(6) so far on server ive had Noeliia and beliar try give RL threats because they cant take the fact im better lvler and pvper through skill not cheats... lol maybe if they wernt 2 noob taos that only run around and rely on pet to kill they could kill me....but nope they die instead because im 2-3x's there level and they dont know how to pvp properly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.