Mir 3...

Join Discord

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
Does anyone know when mir 3 is comming out so that everyone can play? It doesnt say it on the qgo webby/forum.

gameraj

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2003
i says on the TF fourms that open beta should b starting AROUND 14th of this month. but there was a delay in sending out the letters 2 the closed beta aplicants so therefore i would expect open beta to b a little delayed aswell.

Maybe by 1-2 weeks at latest (hopefully)

sparx14

ye but the ip is working ... server is up pitty we cant make accounts till they do the acc pages lol (and dont even think trying the current mir3 acc maker i already tryed lol >.<

Le4n

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 20, 2004
sparx14 said:
ye but the ip is working ... server is up pitty we cant make accounts till they do the acc pages lol (and dont even think trying the current mir3 acc maker i already tryed lol >.<

lolol

hmm maybe there doing a total format mir 3 revamp
.........maybe.............

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
I recon its up, and there is a special temp registration website - that only closed beta candidates know about.

So closed beta players can play, but open cant :(

Le4n

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 20, 2004
Jicaa said:
I recon its up, and there is a special temp registration website - that only closed beta candidates know about.

So closed beta players can play, but open cant :(
i recon thats bull****. and the forums down because it is.. why would it have anything to do with closed beta?

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Le4n said:
i recon thats bull****. and the forums down because it is.. why would it have anything to do with closed beta?
have u ever seemed to think that server being up/TF being down not have nething to do wid each other..... just coz TF is down doesnt mean that is down becoz of mir3

Le4n

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 20, 2004
Jicaa said:
have u ever seemed to think that server being up/TF being down not have nething to do wid each other..... just coz TF is down doesnt mean that is down becoz of mir3

Are you a total idiot?
a) i said maybe
b) Wasnt it you who said the forum Total Format is open for closed beta applicants
Thats the stupidest thing ive EVER heard

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Le4n said:
Are you a total idiot?
a) i said maybe
b) Wasnt it you who said the forum Total Format is open for closed beta applicants
Thats the stupidest thing ive EVER heard

actually i said there may be a temp sight for closed beta people to apply to......

i will not actually know, till i know if Wittin got his CD yet

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
:S im confused with wot u lot r sayin lol!
TF has only bin down since su time this morning! i dnt think it has nething to do with mir3 at all! y wud it????

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
thats what im stated (sort of), but le4n thinks that TF is down becoz of sommin to do wid Mir3

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
i think its workin like this......
today, 13 August 2004
they get the www.mir3europe.com site ready
they get new official mir3 forum ready.
They have mir3 beta ready for making the accounts

tomorrow, 14 August 2004
the site www.mir3europe.com is put up
the forums up
(mir3 beta already ready for the peeps, just the peeps are w8in for the site)

SO PEOPLE, MEET YA ALL INGAME TOMORROW!!! hopefully

(too bad my m8 gonna miss the first day :( gone on holiday today hehe, i'll keep intouch and tell him how ace it is)

Le4n

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 20, 2004
Jicaa said:
actually i said there may be a temp sight for closed beta people to apply to......

i will not actually know, till i know if Wittin got his CD yet

Ok i dnot really understand what this quote means because of your poor spelling.