Mir 4 Dev Log

Join Discord

r10

LOMCN Rookie
Feb 8, 2024
Lexi is the owner of rouge and he’s not Chinese 😂
That's where you're wrong... Lexi and Y are not the owners... but rather the intermediaries between the West and the East... there is a Chinese who is the real owner

Reactions: Vyse

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Job Centre Plus
That's where you're wrong... Lexi and Y are not the owners... but rather the intermediaries between the West and the East... there is a Chinese who is the real owner
If you can drop me a pm on discord that would be great, we have got a lot of information already. That’s all I can say currently.

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2009
County Durham
May be worthwhile listening to this guy rather than making assumptions about what's already known, there's always someone who knows more, or has a better insight to background dealings.

Reactions: Tai, Vyse and Belle

r10

LOMCN Rookie
Feb 8, 2024
If you can drop me a pm on discord that would be great, we have got a lot of information already. That’s all I can say currently.

I went online on discord and I'll send you a pm

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Job Centre Plus
May be worthwhile listening to this guy rather than making assumptions about what's already known, there's always someone who knows more, or has a better insight to background dealings.
I am talking with @r10 in discord atm, we wouldn’t not listen.

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
If this is true I take it back!

It was just the fact I know these guys will have a lot of information and your post came across a little arrogant lol.

I apologise!

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
Yeah alot of Brazilians play mir4 also many Spanish, Russian and Filipino, I’ve made some good friends from all over from that game.

Reactions: Jev

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
I'm a little hyped at the fact we may see a Mir4 server in 2024 that is F2P with long term stablitity, at the sametime once the LOMCN old meet the new blood that will join to play it I can only guess the headaches that will occure when pvp starts and the Sh*t talking starts happening in the game.

Not going to lie Mir4 was overflowing with trashtalk after fights Good times. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Pusha

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Job Centre Plus
Download link updated once again to include more external libraries.

We currently have the Chatting Server & Gateway Server building.

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
I'm a little hyped at the fact we may see a Mir4 server in 2024 that is F2P with long term stablitity, at the sametime once the LOMCN old meet the new blood that will join to play it I can only guess the headaches that will occure when pvp starts and the Sh*t talking starts happening in the game.

Not going to lie Mir4 was overflowing with trashtalk after fights Good times. :LOL:
The trash talk on mir4 was some of the best after all the big fights hahaha and part of the mind games pushing your enemies off your servers 😂

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2009
County Durham
I am talking with @r10 in discord atm, we wouldn’t not listen.
My comment was more so aimed at Pusha's comment prior suggesting there was nothing further he could offer as you guys had already done extensive research.

As I say, at this stage any new information could prove invaluable.

Reactions: Jev