Mir 4 Dev Log

smoochy boys on tour

Xplot

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 11, 2012
Jev! Nice to meet you, you are the real hero. Thank you for the work you are doing. I'm an old member of the Mir 3 community who just recovery the account (It is a pity that there is no way to recover my oldest account.). I look forward to catching up and contributing as much as I can.
The official mir4 is about to explode, we need comunity private server to keep enjoying the game with no bots and no Pay to win people.

Best regards and keep pushing!

Reactions: Jev

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
To keep everyone updated.

-Client Launcher completly reworked. (Still in-progress)
-Added Server Console to repo.
-Other team members have been hard at work getting the Client to connect to the servers. (Looks like we are close)
-APIServer created (Missing from original source)

You can view the new Client Launcher and the Server Console on the GitHub Repo

Gurgell

LOMCN n00bie
To keep everyone updated.

-Client Launcher completly reworked. (Still in-progress)
-Added Server Console to repo.
-Other team members have been hard at work getting the Client to connect to the servers. (Looks like we are close)
-APIServer created (Missing from original source)

You can view the new Client Launcher and the Server Console on the GitHub Repo
I work with the creation and development of images, logos, signs for stores and the like, if you need a creator of images, logos and the like, just send a PM, when in the video of transforming "Wemade" into "WeGreed" I'm giving my best to collaborate!

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
I work with the creation and development of images, logos, signs for stores and the like, if you need a creator of images, logos and the like, just send a PM, when in the video of transforming "Wemade" into "WeGreed" I'm giving my best to collaborate!
Drop me a message on Discord - Discord Link

stom2022

LOMCN Member
Apr 20, 2022
I see progress is going well keep it up everyone that’s working on the Mir 4 source

• Love

stom2022

LOMCN Member
Apr 20, 2022
u know jev is working that hard that he's spending nearly a whole day on mir 4 1708641504987.png do u just forget to close the game before going to sleep

nxwile

LOMCN Rookie
Dec 29, 2023
This is great, I've been researching for a long time about the creation of Mir4 private server, I read the topic from start to finish and I'm happy like a child, it's great to finally see that there are like-minded people and a community! I would like to contribute what I can for this project.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
@Jev What is the problem situation in the development case? Is there an area where we can help?
We are in the process of testing some other client versions to see what will get us closer to the create char/enter game screen. We are currently stuck here: (This is after logging in to an account)

1708882835138.png

Still a few clients to test so only thing I think we could ask for would be. Does anyone have any clients from 2019/2020 this would be before Global introduced NFTs as our code has 0 references to the NFT System.