Mir 4 Private Server Information

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
All I'm going to say is I played Mir4 and a lot of the WeTrash titles that came after it WeTrash have one goal and that is profit and it doesn't matter to them how they make it or if something is moral or not they are honestly a terrible example of humanity and all these other companies that run games with the same goal and methodology are just as bad if not worse.

I play games for fun and enjoyment along with a community and most of all a fair playing field in which to compete which you cannot do long term in a Wetrash title, early on when shop is limited and whales aren't spending as heavy you can compete and have fun for a month or two but after that point it becomes a D**k swinging contest of who has a bigger bank account.
very true

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
Personally, it doesn't bother me if it's wemade running or benefiting from it.I just hope when they release Ymir it's closer to mir4 than MirM because MirM was terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: Jev and Vyse

ltw

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 20, 2023
I am Korean and I know most of Wemade games. From Mir 2 and Mir 3, the management has been making cash transactions with users. In addition to Mir 4, a game called Night Crow has also recently appeared on the preserver. The address appears to be Taiwan, the game opened in April 2023, the game required too much cash, and it failed in Korea.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
I am Korean and I know most of Wemade games. From Mir 2 and Mir 3, the management has been making cash transactions with users. In addition to Mir 4, a game called Night Crow has also recently appeared on the preserver. The address appears to be Taiwan, the game opened in April 2023, the game required too much cash, and it failed in Korea.
@Jev told you mir 2 & 3 had same issue 👀 or do i need some ip’s and wechats to prove this with a diagram.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
the matrix dodging GIF

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
I am curious to see if a no pay 2 win or 99% less pay 2 win server would attract users though. Although many of us here would enjoy it I also believe a lot of people that play these types of phone games enjoy the top up experience. I think for a mir 4 server to be pretty decent you need at least 1000 players concurrent because there is so many zones and the game just feels dead when there is barely any players on which is the issue I had with awakening and the other server running the old patch.

Reactions: Belle

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
I am curious to see if a no pay 2 win or 99% less pay 2 win server would attract users though. Although many of us here would enjoy it I also believe a lot of people that play these types of phone games enjoy the top up experience. I think for a mir 4 server to be pretty decent you need at least 1000 players concurrent because there is so many zones and the game just feels dead when there is barely any players on which is the issue I had with awakening and the other server running the old patch.

I think it all depends on how its done with the current shop and gatcha summons and pretty much 0% drop rate on anything epic or above there is a lot that would need to be done not only that but countermeasures would need to be added to prevent bots exploiting.

I feel the best path that would work to accommodate both types of players would be to rework the season passes. so lets say the season pass has the current 3 tiers free, £10 worth of gold, and £10 worth of gold so £20 a month and those resouces are gained through out the month.

Free pass: enough materials to craft 1 epic equip item, 300 red dragon statues, few buffs potions, few summon tickets, few blue norsoul flowers, 1 epic flower, some darksteel, energy, and plants.
Tier 1 pass: enough materials to craft 2 epic equip item, 600 red dragon statues, 2x as much buffs potions, 2x as much summon tickets, 2x as much blue norsoul flowers, 3 epic flower, 2x as much darksteel, 2x as much energy, and plants.
Tier 2 Pass: enough materials to craft 4 epic equip item, 150 Legendary dragon statues, x3 as much buffs potions, x3 as much summon tickets, 5 epic norsoul flower, 3 legendary norsoul flowers, 4x as much darksteel, 4x as much energy, and plants.

That would make the passes valueable but not essential as it would be a month or two until legendary items start to appear on a server maybe even longer.

Then in the shop which should be reworked with gold as the purchaseable currency so that people use the ingame market place which will help fund f2p, and casual spenders. I'd remove all packs except dungeon tickets for like ms/sp, buff potions, pvp potions, dominance tickets, expedition tickets, mounts, cosmetics in the main page, with level packs providing a decent amount of summon tickets, Mileage shop prices being lowered, Copper summoner being set to 5 of each type a day at 100k copper each.

I'd change world boss quest reward to give an expedition ticket and a dominance ticket each week too.

That is all the game needs if drops are redone properly and spread out to keep the servers active and players progressing at a steady rate. Although it does provide a benefit to spender in the main shop these benefit can be overcome. Addtionally if the season passes can be purchased using gold it means that F2P can obtain season passes too by selling items for codex, or crafting to the more rich players who will want that advantage to distance themselves from F2P and casual spenders.

But as I said if items drops are right and the odd epic and even legendary item drops from a boss who's to say who picks up what when PVP is involved. I saw many a noob loot chests well high levels were fighting enemies on offical mir4 so its possible for f2p to get lucky or friends to help each other out by feeding another player box's from bosses.

Reactions: forspinki

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
All I'm going to say is I played Mir4 and a lot of the WeTrash titles that came after it WeTrash have one goal and that is profit and it doesn't matter to them how they make it or if something is moral or not they are honestly a terrible example of humanity and all these other companies that run games with the same goal and methodology are just as bad if not worse.

I play games for fun and enjoyment along with a community and most of all a fair playing field in which to compete which you cannot do long term in a Wetrash title, early on when shop is limited and whales aren't spending as heavy you can compete and have fun for a month or two but after that point it becomes a D**k swinging contest of who has a bigger bank account.
Sounds like the majority of private servers now too… imo

Reactions: Vyse

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I personally feel that if I play a game after it’s been advertised as a Private server and later find out that it was infact not a private server and was being ran by wemade I wouldn't be very happy. Would make you feel lied to.
You take this Mir **** way too seriously lol, This forum is built on lies and stolen content xD We've been robbing WeMade for years, yet you have a problem with them leasing servers? Put that pipe down lad, sounding entitled.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
You take this Mir **** way too seriously lol, This forum is built on lies and stolen content xD We've been robbing WeMade for years, yet you have a problem with them leasing servers? Put that pipe down lad, sounding entitled.
I’m not taking anything too seriously? Just information I came across that I believe is worth sharing.

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
I get Jevs point here tbh, it's just interesting to know how it's all ran secretly.

Look at some of the servers here, all it takes is for us to find out who will be running a server and we know not to play straight away, never mind a WeTrash server.

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Actually never played Mir 4 beyond the first 20 minutes so I have no idea what I'm really talking about, but I agree that its interesting that the legitimate companies we should trust are actually having our pants down and preparing us for dry insertion.

A little like our government really.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Actually never played Mir 4 beyond the first 20 minutes so I have no idea what I'm really talking about, but I agree that its interesting that the legitimate companies we should trust are actually having our pants down and preparing us for dry insertion.

A little like our government really.

Mir4 was actually really fun to play it was just so heavily p2w, i mean if you wanted to be a top 10 character on a big server probably looking at good 100+Grand to get there lol,

Was somebody on this forum who had a ridiculous kit he could of sold up for a silly amount or mined for the Crypto there as his items had such a low time to mine it was so fast, was maybe Jamie was a few of them but don't think any of them was near top player.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Mir4 was actually really fun to play it was just so heavily p2w, i mean if you wanted to be a top 10 character on a big server probably looking at good 100+Grand to get there lol,

Was somebody on this forum who had a ridiculous kit he could of sold up for a silly amount or mined for the Crypto there as his items had such a low time to mine it was so fast, was maybe Jamie was a few of them but don't think any of them was near top player.

To get to top 10 on a server now your probably looking at half a million onward.

Was a lot of people who played the original myself, Pernod, Bon, Jamie, Richie, Fleshworkk, Reaction and so on Jamie cashed out around same time as my first time cashing out soon after NFT character sales I made a couple hundred profit not too sure what Jamie made but taoists nfts were a lot rarer then and sold for higher prices.

I later returned after the trouble with Russia started as the NFT market got flooded and prices dropped a lot and bought an NFT I saw with unused potential in which took me a couple of months but I managed to get back into top 20 on server rankings without spending, I then decided to sell it and use that with a little extra to buy something with unused potential again to raise and get further ahead which I later sold for a little profit before having enough of the game.

Reason I left wasn't so much the fighting wars it was that you had to maintain a characters strength in ranking and you could maintain it with a small amount of spending, Luck, micro managing, and being within the rank that you got rewards from bosses and fighting to take castles. However what happened was people went with the promise of loot we took a server from the enemy then handed that server to the people who just joined the alliance who then told us we can't come to bosses for loot, didn't give any darksteel, didn't give any castle chests but expected us to keep fighting against the remaining enemies on the server until they left.

That was the final nail in the coffin for me going to war which cost me money to fight to give everything to other people, I then moved to NFT for a couple of weeks as that was new and not under attack but got bored of that as all the people I knew were spread out across the servers.

I did return for a small amount of fun later on when Haji and Bon went to attack a server and we were wrecking a guild with just 2 people for a few days until they called in reinforcements, later on reinforcements came to back up us and we took the castle Bon was promised stuff from castle and from what I remember he didn't get what was mentioned so he sold up shortly after that as well.

Side bit I forgot about when the merging started happening that servers were already overcrowded and in times of peace it was a political nightmare as everyone wanted to progress but all the top spots were being sat on by allies so you ended up dealing with incidents like allies lowering you hp so you would die or luring on you so you would die when you were afk or just outright killing you.

I think the worse thing wemade did aside from forcing spending was having cross region movements the prices EU and NA paid were significantly higher than the asia region, which also controlled army of bots explioting, cheating etc had there not been region movement overcrowding might not have happened either and who knows I could still be playing it now as would others most likely.

Last edited:

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
Well I feel like if someone like jev (no offence) found out then they’re not actually hiding it right? 😂

• Carrot
Reactions: Jev and Tai

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
@mir2pion I think someone is coming for your title..?

imagine what you could buy in real life with that…