Mir Alliance

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
I will keep this post updated with some screenshots and information about new systems that will be ingame
(Mir Alliance)

Classes.gif

Alliance.png

MonsterAIs.png
This server will offer a wide variety of AIs for the end game bosses where it won't be smash and heal and basic way to kill boss it will be full of mind games for you to explore and adds a taste to the PVE of Mir not just a simple hack and slash PVE so expect something really interesting from that as well.
MonsterAIs.gif

LOGIN.png

There are more stuff as well to find such as many hidden quests that will be very rewardful not the kind of quests you would miss a long with many updates that are already ready to be added once the time is right as I have always been known with keeping up with my server as long as I still have players playing it, I am hoping Mir Alliance will stand much longer than any of my previous servers as I have dedicated a lot of hours to work on those features and make them bugless and to ensure they will work proper and I will do my best as usual to keep the server alive as long as it can.

Beta.png

Systems to explain soon:
-Knights System
-Item Stage
-Guild Alliance
-Instance Maps
-Duel Fight
-Redemption System
-Ultimate Rings
-Spells up to level 6
-Super Gems
-Premium Guard Quest
-Alot of new ais which need players to work out how to kill the boss!
-New spells which havent seen befor in mir

And more has been alrdy added such as NobilityRank - QualityOrb - WorldMap - Monster Elites etc.....

Last edited:

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
I don't see much difference from the server you released a few months ago called Utopia Mir:
Nobility Ranks, Quality Orbs , World Map, and level 10 mobs aren't new. You have used all of these features in your past 3 servers that have lasted only a couple weeks.

Regardless Good Luck! I have no doubt people will enjoy this server, As I myself have enjoyed the majority of your servers in the past.

Honestly, they only have one issue, and that issue is the gameshop, your servers are all HUGE p2w, giving players who f2p no chance at all in competing. I would suggest you change this but I'm not going to since i know this server is a business for you which -eh is fair enough as you do put alot of your time onto building this server, but gl anyway is this another mid rate?

Reactions: mir2pion and Wummy

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
@xXxLegendxXx @Wummy
Na this1 isnt any near utopia
Utopia has archer? Redmeption system? Knights system? Item stage? Guild Alliance? Super gems? Ultimate rings? Spells up to lv6? Instance map?

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
@xXxLegendxXx @Wummy
Na this1 isnt any near utopia
Utopia has archer? Redmeption system? Knights system? Item stage? Guild Alliance? Super gems? Ultimate rings? Spells up to lv6? Instance map?
We will see wont we, so that mean we can level without doing quests to actually gain levels?… easy to get to 50 then it slows down then at 55 need quests to level up. Dont get me wrong your servers are quite decent but they just the same over and over again need quests to level. Wizz win everything pk etc 😆instance map yes ultimate rings ? Yes rop lol boundless ring?….. im gonna bet on my self if you copied atleast 1 thing from sapphire 😆dont get me wrong again everyone copies everyone lol not just pointing fingers at ya but we will see if its like utopia/wilddragon

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
@Wummy instance map added to utopia last 2 weeks as a test for the code but it changrd alot in Mir Alliance, no ring of power 👍 ultimate rings is a system which will be explained soon, quests dnt give exp this time 😅
As u said every mir server is a copy

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
@Wummy instance map added to utopia last 2 weeks as a test for the code but it changrd alot in Mir Alliance, no ring of power 👍 ultimate rings is a system which will be explained soon, quests dnt give exp this time 😅
As u said every mir server is a copy
well im hoping its different this time, good luck

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Please take as much offence to this as you want (im sure you will anyways) but this is a ******* joke right? beyond a joke at this point...?????

edit: how much cocaine did u buy with Utopias donations? because you're fkin on one to be releasing this after Utopias been up for what? 4 months?

Last edited:

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
Please take as much offence to this as you want (im sure you will anyways) but this is a ******* joke right? beyond a joke at this point...?????

edit: how much cocaine did u buy with Utopias donations? because you're fkin on one to be releasing this after Utopias been up for what? 4 months
30g? He needs another 10 for xmas

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
at this track record 3gena will be releasing another server on christmas day...
nooooooooooooo, this will last 2 months then he will have another for November then that will last till xmas eve day then another one “ mir redemption” his background server for xmas day…. Never surprises me

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
at this track record 3gena will be releasing another server on christmas day...
Probably will not gonna lie lol, Don't blame him though because if u exchange 100 quid to his country's currency it will be enough to pay his rent.

He's basically living off every server he releases lol.

No **** just had a look, there are many apartments in Egypt that cost £200 GBP a month, meaning all he has to do is release 2 servers or 1, get abit lucky and gain 2.4k boom thats 1 year rent paid off

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Carrot
Reactions: Jev and Wummy

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
4th server in what 18 months? Hope it feking fails miserably and he makes absouluty zero from it..surely lomcn have to at least make this his last advertised. He just milking a few k every few months then starting again after copying someone else's server ideas.

Reactions: theduke and Wummy