Mir Atlantis [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Re: Mir Atlantis [Crystal M2]

game now online

any news on updates/new content?

also explain how bang just rebirthed? when he was level 67 and you need level 70.

it said congrats bang is now level 45.... seconds later he has level 60 colour name and full rebirth kit.

and you said no more donations LOL

Last edited:

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

U need to cut selling any levels and kit

MAKE A GG SHOP IF U WANT $$ so atleast we know what can be bought, instead of arabs going to ur house and buying **** from u negotiating etc

fix classes
add more content
balace drop files.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

GM is now trying to say im using a running speed cheat or something and there is no such thing on crystal files.

can @Far or any Crystal file coders confirm?

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT

U need to cut selling any levels and kit

MAKE A GG SHOP IF U WANT $$ so atleast we know what can be bought, instead of arabs going to ur house and buying **** from u negotiating etc

fix classes
add more content
balace drop files.
should now sfb strong and i add some more stats on his kit game shop will be in game soon

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

should now sfb strong and i add some more stats on his kit game shop will be in game soon

so you completely ignore the fact you just called me a cheater with **** all to show for it?

there is NO such thing as a cheat to make you run faster.

iv not logged since he said i cheated, anyone wanna come in game check 'my hacks' PM ExCaLa

****ing corruption at its best.

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Down.... AGAIN

Any news of content ( caves / items ) TaoTheClaw KidPaki Scorp Subzer0 etc etc all been sat in top level kit for over a week now... Soon as the 30Minute r/s timer comes up all the 20odd bosses and killed within seconds, BL only being open 1 hour a day is stupid there nothing to do but fight in BW now its **** as **** lol.

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo

Down.... AGAIN

Any news of content ( caves / items ) TaoTheClaw KidPaki Scorp Subzer0 etc etc all been sat in top level kit for over a week now... Soon as the 30Minute r/s timer comes up all the 20odd bosses and killed within seconds, BL only being open 1 hour a day is stupid there nothing to do but fight in BW now its **** as **** lol.
i rly w8ing for rebirth caves as he just said hes working on them and rebirth items which i can craft to 70 items which better than 66 one. at least he just gave us the rebirth skills but its still bugged UE givin me 8 sc more , my new pets at lvl 70 dieing from 1 hit .

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

did u download the full client and last exe ?
if u dont here u are
download the client from here
http://www.mediafire.com/fi…/ckjp8u4gfggib7d/MirAtlantis.rar
the first patch
https://www.mediafire.com/?dz2b1r0pv2jb3y8

last exe
https://www.mediafire.com/?u3kmjn36h7m57io

i thought you stopped donations?

how come randomly people iv never seen are level 65+ with greater pro force? and para?

stick by your word? or are you really that greedy?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

^^ Lmao, Someone started earier level 0-65 and full kit within a hour.. Either that or hes giving the @login code out to his mates ( it really feels that way )