Mir Elements 2.3.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
MIR ELEMENTS 2.3
COMING SOON!

MirElementsBanner.jpg

Server IP:90.217.171.171
Rate: MED - HIGH

Maps: There are may new maps made specifically for The server and the old maps such as ZT etc. there are also aot of hidden maps that you can find via a fireplace etc... Mir elements has its own custom town with a specific safe zone map, Shop NPC'S are easily accessible because there are no buildings:

hznn0.jpg

Quests: You may want to hunt alot to get your experience and level up but you can also choose to do quests which will pay out items and EXP. There will be a continuous quest system for you to do which you can use just to level off all the way through the game or there are also many npcs that will have different side quests for you. also there are hidden npc's dotted around that give great rewards

Mobs: There will be loads of new mobs in game with even more bosses that you may never have come across before these are all in the custom temples and caves that have been made each mob:

goldeneaglert9.jpg
reddragonbf2.jpg

Host: I am currently hosting off my computer But a permanent host is ready to take over once server goes into beta

Items and Kit: We have taken full advantage of the thousands of items that have been released and have used as many as possible to be used in game from quest items to kit items:

kitrf5.jpg

Pets: Pets are in game for every class to take advantage of. also there are boss/mob eggs that will very rarely drop click that egg and you will have that mob as a pet! also pet leveling is easy with a special room to level your pet within minutes! also you may be lucky and get 1 of a Archer guard drop!

petsdx9.jpg

Interface: We have recolored the old interface to blue. as the old one didn't look to nice:

00000xk1.jpg

Other features:

Rebirth system - can be done over level 80

Sub class system - For Once you get to level 50

Change job system - this can only be done when you have finished all the quests or level to the max level

Elemental Quest - This can be done when you have done all of the above and got to level 100 once again.

SERVER IS DUE TO GO INTO BEAT IN ABOUT 3 WEEKS TIME! YOU ARE WELCOME TO COME ON AND ALPHA TEST.

elementadyp1.jpg

Many Thanks /Dano

Last edited:

Buffy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2003
dunno why i`m posting im helping out with the server >.< BUT yeah n1 dan looks good , Client a bit big (near8gb) But worth it for the 5000+ items , Testing beta now ? & finally ... are you coming out tomorrow ... im bored -.-

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
dunno why i`m posting im helping out with the server >.< BUT yeah n1 dan looks good , Client a bit big (near8gb) But worth it for the 5000+ items , Testing beta now ? & finally ... are you coming out tomorrow ... im bored -.-

reed the post nt near beta yet

Buffy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2003
reed the post nt near beta yet

I try Not to read what you type ... As Player will soon find out you spell like $H!T ^_^ init Mr.HomeZOne & JinchonCaptin >..<

nd kk let uz no when your putting up in beeetttttttaaaazzzzzz ^_^

:middle::middle::middle::middle:got to runnnnzzzzzz:middle::middle::middle::middle:

Lolololol

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 4, 2007
Looks crap!!!

:middle:

:bounce:

Looks ok I guess, apart from the interface dingy, but you know my views on that.

Last edited:

Gemma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
mite give this server a try looks like a good server needs a lil more info etc

Buffy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2003
mite give this server a try looks like a good server needs a lil more info etc

Still in its early stages of alpha yet , few bugz being ironed out nd quests being set up with new maps ect ect but when there added Info on them will be put up a.s.a.p, as for server hosting stats + net + , forum , site .... haha dan .. get to work !

"looks crap" haha f/e well ... heres an idea .. DONT PLAY IT ... ?

:dunce::dunce:going to bed if pogs lets me:dunce::dunce:

Buffy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2003
is it up for testing atm? the ip u posted doesnt work..

its up in its early stages of .. as dan sez "alpha" don't no y he cant just call it testing, servers down atm but should be back up l8er today for testing to continue.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Was actually gonna say it just sounds like oldschool, but then again it's hard to make server's unique as everything's been done now.

Time to admit mir's dead :eek:

Only server i'm looking forward to is Xanan's.

But goodluck none the less.

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
dont look half bad mate good luck with it.

thank you

is it up for testing atm? the ip u posted doesn't work..

Lol yeah i put it down last night coz my pc needed a reboot lol and i forgot and went to bed sorry. its up now tho

Keep going Dan, if you need anything you know where to find me :].

and thank you to :)

none of the item/mobs are new, as they all come frm my client :rolleyes:

not really m8. cant remember where i have had these from :). but i will hand it to you u do have 1 awesome client

Was actually gonna say it just sounds like oldschool, but then again it's hard to make server's unique as everything's been done now.

Time to admit mir's dead

Only server i'm looking forward to is Xanan's.

But goodluck none the less.

well i only played oldschool when it came out and got to level 60 something. so i haven't looked at it recently. but anyway. :P

Last edited:

Buffy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2003
none of the item/mobs are new, as they all come frm my client :rolleyes:

OI BART ... SHRRUP ISDIT ALL SERVERS ON HERE IS CLONES OFF OTHERS YA? ND RONGGO BONGO ITS ALL SERVERS .. MR BANDET OLD SKOLL RARRRRRRRRRRRRRR FLICKA LA BEAN SUCKLA DONG BUDDEEEEHHH

Buffy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2003
oi yeah and PFFT SUK IT umm . fk forgot my point

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
I'm convinced you got ur education from a wigga. or your trying to be a wigga.

Please leave the forums :) Thanks.

And Goodluck with the server like i said.

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
thank you :) not working on it 2 night as me, buffy and pogs got pissed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.