Mir Elements 2.3.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
na nt rly.home page..

Not even gonna comment on it. Last thing i'm saying is goodluck with the server, though if you let that guy keep posting and flaming, then you even denied admitting he's a GM.

It proves one of you is lieing , so like i said destroying your own reputation.

Anyway aye, Good Luck again. I hope you prove me wrong and this is a good server cause we do need a few more good ones.

/Czeldabolg Off.

Buffy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2003
yeah ... this is pritty much advertising and informing servers upcoming for testers, i am a gm FOR Testing, basically to get other testers set and in line not just f**king about while pogs and dan (the Gm and host) set things up behind the server .. mobs drops npcs ect server stuff and any help they need npc maps quests i happily do. so clear now ? GM FOR TEST ... flaming ? no replying to nob coments from ppl .. sum just givin any info i no then of corse the drunk ones which tbh ill admit was fked up :P but w/e its finished pogs and dan on there own g/l with server - BACK ON TO TOPIC ... any good ideas or suggestion (that dont involve me) plz feel free to post about them.

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
who are you asking whos a gm? when server goes live beta in about 2-3 weeks the only gms will be me and pogs. neshi aka buffy is a gm for testing.

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
===================================================================
IM UPLOADING THE FULL CLIENT NOW, so people can get on and discuss what they think so far.
==================================================================

/dano

Mark666

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2007
I'll happily test, the server looks great, where can i download the client/autopatch?

Mark666

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2007
where can i get the client? i'll hapilly test in alpha and beta, the server looks brilliant

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
good luck man i remember u from crusad lol hows things :D ill play when u get it up and running :D lookin good so far :D

Buffy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2003
===================================================================
IM UPLOADING THE FULL CLIENT NOW, so people can get on and discuss what they think so far.
==================================================================

/dano

Well you Said you where uploading client on 14-07-2008 its now 24-07-2008 ... Any news? links? updates? and your msn names been "Mir Element 2.3 Alpha Test Online Now" ... every time iv try-ed Its Been down and you've not been online on msn last 4 Days ... ? Any Problems Testers Should no about, An Update Would be nice got people wining on at me like its my fault or problem. :mad::mad::mad:

Doddsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 2, 2005
Hartlepool
tbh he shud upload it soon it looks good and a wanna test it ^^ Dano theres **** loads of peeps in line for ur server mate :P...try get it uploaded as soon as possible please mate..cheers ..

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
kk well my upload keeps failing so im getting sorted asap.. soz bout long delay. and yeah ppl stop asking Buffy about things he has nothing to do with the server at all. contact me on [email protected]

pogs11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Wales
well 1st time iv been on lomcn in a while i will get the client of dano and upload my self hes tryin to upload a HUDGE file in 1 not in parts not goin to work sorry for not posting sooner and as far as the server going live theres NO ETA and could a Admin clean this thred pls

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
lol i dnt think this serv wil go liv eva its jus 1 of danos serv that usualy fails i tlk to him on msn he nevr tlks bout the serv.

kimboslice

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2007
can u put ip or a link plz coz i cont get in 2 forums and its doing my head in :P

Doddsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 2, 2005
Hartlepool
was looking forward 2 playing it aswell... neways im helping a mate work on his.. almost done.. cya's Soon ^^

U NooP||<<Wtf meigh? !

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
If the server is still active PM me and I will unlock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.