Mir entourage 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

TheNemesis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Newcastle Upon Tyne
only problems im finding with megaupload is that you cannot download both parts at the same time unless you pay -- so my advice is to use another client until you have downloaded both parts

if he got, anouther pc i will eventually install keori patcher throgh and ftp server or Http web server. if he will allow it.

TheNemesis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Chris dont make me laugh.
Quite clearly im not the only person on this thread who's slating it.
Im banned from Pharaohs and this..
Pharaohs is down and this wont last long tbh.

Also @ the guy who said something about there being a small amount of lagg
Are you joking me? Everytime the usercount reaches 20 you get 2 step lagg
hence the 4 reboots in 1 day just for lagg..

EDIT: I take that back..
Ive just logged on with 8 users online, maaajor lagg.
Says it all ;O

reason the server is laggy and im noone's side here, is because he going to get a dedi atm money is low so its a pain. but atleast he is still keeping it up for players to just talk.

TheNemesis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Newcastle Upon Tyne
If anyone is going to give the server a bad rateing in beta stages needs to chill and wait alittle,
The server has only been up just over 2 weeks.
give people the chance to test the server, and judge the server for themselfs, example i dont like mir 3,but im not going to slate it because i think its crap,that is my opinon, so what im getting at to people who is reading this thread post, dont be fooled by people who slate 1 server because of there opinons. try it your self :) and i dare say stonecold will fix his lagg issues hey not everyone is perfect. :)
Slaters who have issues with Stonecold can also effect decreaseing server's popular status because they will call him slate him and his post (either cos people can be jelious,childish,need to growup) some people can be animals these days so LIKE I SAID don't be fooled by others.

Play Have Fun, Enjoy The Free Server : as its for free! for your entertainment.

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
server down since 10th lol duno when its bk up,, aparently server host pc blew up .. still waitin on wots happening but i dont think its coming up any time soon ....

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
yep its well and trully down and dont look like its comin back anytime soon ... well i did tell the gm it wont last but he told me different lol

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
doubt they will tbh m8 .. i seen his name on pharaoh server.. :thumbdown:

nope he dont play pharaoh mir thats someone else useing the same name...
his pc is still faulty he is trying his best to sort it out but he is thinking on getting a new pc cos i think his has totaly given up on life.. server will be bk up soon when its all sorted

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
nope he dont play pharaoh mir thats someone else useing the same name...
his pc is still faulty he is trying his best to sort it out but he is thinking on getting a new pc cos i think his has totaly given up on life.. server will be bk up soon when its all sorted
ahh i thought it was him .. just different spellin like ....aint that much kop anyways ...certain skills way way overpowerd ..but thats my opinion ...all best for new year anyways ppls :P

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
been talking to server owner and Entourage is due to be bck -- just awiting on a date from him - thought i would let you guys and gals know that its deffo coming bck !!!