Mir Rebirth 2.3 !

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilAtHeart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2008
Dont even bother

game was ok till GMryan logged on n he's showed his total childishness by @killing me twice then recalling me outside of SZ for a enemy guild to PK me

sorry GMsteve you seem to be a nice person but not putting up with total idiot

also noticed that 2 ppl NEITHER of which are ment to be GM with god rings

verney24

verney24

darbo

LOMCN Member
Nov 27, 2005
stratz youve been corrupt since the start, even steve gave me loads of stuff x20s' hlped me lvl bosses etc and compared 2 u n killer i was nothing you have STUPID hp and dc considering u only get 500bonus points then 50 per next RB this game is purely buyist towards you and killer or was when i played and i can probably guess it still is.

floryn1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2010
same story Gmryan fk up all srv i have prints if u dont belive and yes GmSteve ur server is very Good. GmRyan Was give to "Stratz" and "Killa" GoodRing and he say to me was in drops ... is just a joke , that ring is from GM`s only , here is the prints when u come bk and see this post Pm me here or to your forum. http://img709.yfrog.com/gal.php?g=giz.png

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Why server offline?

Still down, my only guess is that it's staying down, it has never been down for this long before.

This spells out bad news for those who put their time and effort in to playing it. However, atleast you don't have to put up with GMRyan (Killa) and Stratz with those tons of bonus points that were probably applied using a autoclicker :X.

/TheDon

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
its been up a few months, its part of mir extreme and evolution but a different server, seems to be the only good one out of the 3 (NAME:Legend Reborn
IP:193.200.158.165)

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
its been up a few months, its part of mir extreme and evolution but a different server, seems to be the only good one out of the 3 (NAME:Legend Reborn
IP:193.200.158.165)

Been on it don't like it.

Playing on my own server doing a few things here and there.

/TheDon

Stratz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2009
Orlando, Florida
The server's down and dead, Steve tried to have killa buy it but no way. Also how you gonna just cry bout me and killa but you had Killer who donated **** tons, speed hacked, anti para hacked, had wizzy and tao spells, plus others who donated also. So why just me and him? Also server was dead way before GMRyan came along. So I find it very very very funny all of you blame it on him, yet Steve stopped working on the server like a week before GMRyan came along.

Status
Not open for further replies.