Mir Rebirth 2.3 !

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Steve at least sort curse out this is stupid i cant even play with it no more, 3 minute curse? bit pointless?
yes u added puri for all classes but i dont wana be runnin round puri run 3 steps puri, run 3 steps puri, cause taos got levle 3 curse bit stupid dont u think?
also hasnt event been on for a bit long? everyone wont run out of event items cause of the amount of time its been in :/

GanGster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2009
Berlin
this server is the biggest crap i ever seen

GM gives account full kitted out with lvls and all spells lol ..

:(

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Steve at least sort curse out this is stupid i cant even play with it no more, 3 minute curse? bit pointless?
yes u added puri for all classes but i dont wana be runnin round puri run 3 steps puri, run 3 steps puri, cause taos got levle 3 curse bit stupid dont u think?
also hasnt event been on for a bit long? everyone wont run out of event items cause of the amount of time its been in :/

Yes with high stats Curse is bad should be capped at lvl 1

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
it happens with a HR server:

Curse last to long cuz SC is High
Wizz can 1 Hit Kill With Blizz

Still tryna figure what advantage a warr gets besides brill +Acc (this with a para and speed pwnage)

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
Patch is in tomorrow , will sort it all out when im back from croyden i will be leaving about 8am be back about midday latest going to get my iphone .. curse being capped and other changes in patch on my test server i found it balanced

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Curse can be sorted by lowering the bottom end sc reducing it to about 15 seconds ish instead of 3 min plus lol

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Curse will still last very long, even if you lower base SC. And lowering base SC is a bit of a skank on tao's. Cap curse at level 0-1 and make it so u cant use it in sabuk

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
curse is being capped to lvl
wiz n war puri r getting changed to lvl 0
tao puri staying lvl 3
hmmm level 5 rb in
war lvling cave in
all stats being halfed

this is what ive gathered is happening

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
He said patch was in yesterday at 9PM, guess what? no blinking patch -_-

GM always says a time or date and never goes by it.

Also, donations are allowing players to get to someones hard earned level within 5 minutes of creating a fresh char.

On Andy's note, the rate of which a player is paralysed will be reduced aswell, as the rate of paralysis is stupid atm. It's basically who lands first hit wins.

Game is full of romanians with 25k + HP and can nearly 2 hit people (Stratz and Killa are the worst ones for this, Stratz is a tank and basically takes 15 people at once to kill her and she can kill me with 10k HP in 2 hits. Aswell as that, Killa has 20k+ MP and can kill me in 2 hits with meteor and ice storm). They exploited a bug in the past and also donated **** loads to become the best.

*EDIT*

Ok, so maybe they didn't donate, but GMRyan is Killa and has obviously gave Stratz and himself tons of points to put on their stats, now that much is completely obvious.

/TheDon

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Sounds like a major fail tbh. Who ever plays dont bother donating, server will be closed within 2 weeks.

Good luck though

Stratz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2009
Orlando, Florida
coming from you? lmao. this servers prob had more users than you've served bigmacs.

i agree. everyones spreading rumors that its dying or its a fail yet everyday so far the server population 20+ sometimes even 30+. Even with steve bein "ill" and the new patch in game yet. So I disagree with all the haters that this server is fail. This server is super duper :)

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Few things...
Server is just gettin boring for me now as there is no updates, no new caves or kits, event cave still in? wtf?
taking the piss abit now? Curse is still like 3min +? bit stupid for fights? when taos just run round curse curse, take all base sc off items -_-

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
No, if you bothered to read mine and Andy's post, we have already stated the changes that were supposed to happen to sort all of your problems, these changes were brought up as a bigger community than what it is now.

Steve is just being a ass clown and not being active what so ever, wizpuri and warpuri books are bugged and obviously the major updates as stated above have not been applied due to no reboot.

/TheDon

Status
Not open for further replies.