Mir Revenge Database File.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakey92

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2006
Can anyone get hold of the Mir Revenge Dtabase File for me please,

because i have added all the items that are on Revenge and addin them to my database will take forever lol.

Thanks .

jakey92

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2006
oh btw when im talking bout Database file i dont mean the mysql one.
i mean the one thats in the M2Server/Envir one :D

just thought id let yu no haha

Upvote 0

solvent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 24, 2006
On The Sun
iv had 2 replys in pms and added ur both i have the sql db and the C: mirserver db etc etc for low med and high rate can get them updated when ever aswell

Upvote 0

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
lol at saying you have low rate - You dont. nice joke ;)

if anyone is wanting to pay money for mir revenge files - speak to lapta - Ghost is a liar ;)

Upvote 0

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Doubt he has the files, he probably had the MR 1.9 db files, nothing else

And if you release them i'm sure there are forum rules against releasing without permission.

/Jenix

Upvote 0

solvent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 24, 2006
On The Sun
i did av the 1.9 mir rev 1's aswell at 1 point as it goes =] and i av got mir rev low med high ty and i ent releasing am i ? ^.~

Upvote 0

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
lmfao you dont have the Low rate files mate - you have an empty copy of a test server.

good luck with them.

As people know i run the Low rate server only 2 people have access to the files other than me - 1 is lapta and the other is my GM.

is Ghost trys to sell you anything - dont pay more than an easter egg and an RT because you will be getting a big pile of horse poo ;)

He doesnt even have the high rate files as he claims - he had access to a test server which had maybe 1 or 2 test scripts on it.

i repeat

HE IS LIEING ;) DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM.

Upvote 0

solvent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 24, 2006
On The Sun
lmfao you dont have the Low rate files mate - you have an empty copy of a test server.

good luck with them.

As people know i run the Low rate server only 2 people have access to the files other than me - 1 is lapta and the other is my GM.

is Ghost trys to sell you anything - dont pay more than an easter egg and an RT because you will be getting a big pile of horse poo ;)

He doesnt even have the high rate files as he claims - he had access to a test server which had maybe 1 or 2 test scripts on it.

i repeat

HE IS LIEING ;) DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM.

rofl a u complete fruit? and where u get the selling idea from o.O

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.