Mir Sin 2.3 Online Now!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Re: Mir Sin 2.3 Online Now!! BETA

Well, theres a difference between just recycling euro stuff that people have done to death or making half an effort, making new maps and putting your own twist on i.

Curious as to why you moved from the GM team at Vind Daz, I know you were having some kind of argument with rasta re his levels? Lol.

MasterD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2003

So when does it go live so we can play properly?

levi64

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2009
England/Cambridgesgire

there taking it down tonight, and doing it proper, hopefully will be up soon properly ready for the public :P

Dazz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 12, 2008

I aint on Vini that much anymore because its pointless me been there..I couldn't do anything I was just a GM - there was no problems ingame.. it was server side stuff Mike/Jo didnt trust me enough for server side access and who said I left there..

back to point - We will be doing one of two things

Wiping server at 10PM tongiht and starting fresh with new **** in it
OR
Shutting server down at 10PM working hard through night and bring up tomorrow

/Dazz

PS - If your gonna come on the server and start mouthing off about how **** it is, i dont care.. cough SKYDevil some romanian. If you don't like the server fair doos everyone has there own opinion but atleast state why not just come out like NOOB SUCKSERVER SUCKSERVER like that rom just did. :) x

MasterD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2003

has it gone live yet?

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009

I aint on Vini that much anymore because its pointless me been there..I couldn't do anything I was just a GM - there was no problems ingame.. it was server side stuff Mike/Jo didnt trust me enough for server side access and who said I left there..

back to point - We will be doing one of two things

Wiping server at 10PM tongiht and starting fresh with new **** in it
OR
Shutting server down at 10PM working hard through night and bring up tomorrow

/Dazz

PS - If your gonna come on the server and start mouthing off about how **** it is, i dont care.. cough SKYDevil some romanian. If you don't like the server fair doos everyone has there own opinion but atleast state why not just come out like NOOB SUCKSERVER SUCKSERVER like that rom just did. :) x

has it gone live yet?

Look up ^^

MasterD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2003

Read ya inbox uns.

uns120

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2008

done it pal, log ingame we can discuss your issues x

uns120

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2008

Server - live now u can start lvling - no wipe :)

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
I dont like the way you keep coming ingame on Elysian and shouting intown about your server.

Definatly put me off playing.

uns120

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2008
i dont no what your on about i havnt been in elysian all my players play with free will because they like it, its up to you my friend am sure ull like the game but if not have fun !!

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
i dont no what your on about i havnt been in elysian all my players play with free will because they like it, its up to you my friend am sure ull like the game but if not have fun !!

LOL so your not the same Uns who pmed me saying my servers up soon come try it, then the next day you shout in bw saying new server and had the link to this thread in it?

You even PM'd me about 2 hours ago saying "want to play a better server this"

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
Uns im trying to get on but cant get past char screen... not got forum addy so shout me bk

MasterD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2003
The only thing bad i have to say about the server is its deffo a wizz server. millions of mobs in caves for wizz to mass kill which is pretty unfair for other classes

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
After reading the first 10 or so posts... No wonder LOMCN is dieing and no one new comes along to make a server.

In future, can we please start to be a little more supportive and give some advice... Positive advice not just "Its **** mate, take it down"

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
yer this is a wizz server tbh, the highest lvls a warr tho.
theres not a single tao in game which is why im guessing he is going to give it a new spell,
but if he does he will have to give the other classes a spell, maybe a pet for warr and a buff for wiz, or something like that