Mir Supreme [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am
Nah they never did on euro mate.
Also, soon enough it aint a problem coz you will just leave it on floor lol. Get plenty gold from bosses.

Dynamitekid

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 3, 2005
ah right been about 4 or 5 years since i played, but it was rare to get more than 1 pile of gold on euro mir, i killed a lure and had to walk round double clicking about 30 piles of gold.

xAxNxAx

BadToTheBone
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2010
Next To You
Skunk are u gona fix the boar quest so i can upgrade it ??ive been told u about this 5 days ago and still didnt fixed..thx so much

\AnnE

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011
just turn auto pick up on. Then when u walk over it it goes into your bag. No need to tab or double click :)

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
heh jade: but how many ppl know the invisible option in the option menu = auto pickup?
he didnt bother drawing any text or even drawing the 'on' button lol, you just have to know its there :p

razmatazz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
just dwn loaded game ran auto patcher but no exe so try to dwn load exe and it is say the server or dcomp may be dwn ?

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

just dwn loaded game ran auto patcher but no exe so try to dwn load exe and it is say the server or dcomp may be dwn ?

any body help?

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011
o.O its deffo not down, not sure why you're having that problem. Would you like me to upload the exe?

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011
well hes just doing an update but let me know if it still doesnt work after and il upload x

Status
Not open for further replies.