Mir Supreme [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Indeed. I and many people asked if the "no-drop" from a boss when it died on top of a mob could be sorted. He replied: No, it's not possible. I asked Judas the same question... he fixed it within hours.

Either stupidity or laziness, both are not good qualities any way, especially for a coder.

It's quite obvious files are far beyond what Ben & Matt has achieved. A working speedcap... hat off to Judas for that one. But, fair enough, back to the actual problem with this server: boredom.

nothing is impossible when it comes to coding :P its just a matter of time , work and understanding how the whole drop system works :P

and incase some1 still has the bug its caused because server allows only 4 items to be on same spot ( 4 objects) but it count also the dead body of mobs as objects so all u need is a check to see if the objects are items ^^

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
server needs users, its not lack of things 2 do , i made a HUGE list of **** 2 do, and GMs welcome half the ideas , just if there was an extra 30/40 active users ,servers wud be banging!

//kingcobra

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Better server files than yours by miles, better coder than yours by miles.

But just lacks the content and ideas/Mir "Knowledge". That, and this GM has a full time job... but you wouldn't know anything about that would you Ben.

You make me laugh.

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
Indeed. I and many people asked if the "no-drop" from a boss when it died on top of a mob could be sorted. He replied: No, it's not possible. I asked Judas the same question... he fixed it within hours.

Either stupidity or laziness, both are not good qualities any way, especially for a coder.

It's quite obvious files are far beyond what Ben & Matt has achieved. A working speedcap... hat off to Judas for that one. But, fair enough, back to the actual problem with this server: boredom.

judas didnt code the "working" speedcap, its been in files ages, even in dm2
just for some reason matts taken it/disabled it in his files

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
judas didnt code the "working" speedcap, its been in files ages, even in dm2
just for some reason matts taken it/disabled it in his files
i never stated that i enterile coded it :)
i just put my nose in there modifing some things ^^

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
works exactly same on mirsupreme as what it does on hero files. nothings been modified on hero in that area

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Can't really speed hack on any servers, unless someone makes cheats for them particular files.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Can't really speed hack on any servers, unless someone makes cheats for them particular files.
indeed and ppl been slating u that u cant protect proper but thats wrong cause as long as there is ppl willing to create hacks they will always appear doesnt matter what ur doing (might stop them for few months) but if there is willigness they will always find a way to to avoid the anticheats or hack them

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
It doesnt kick you it just makes you lag "/ im tweaked to hell but i just get lag lag lag instead :P

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
It doesnt kick you it just makes you lag "/ im tweaked to hell but i just get lag lag lag instead :P
depends on speed . also it doesnt technically lags u it just slows u back to standard speed if ur having higher and it looks like lag

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
depends on speed . also it doesnt technically lags u it just slows u back to standard speed if ur having higher and it looks like lag

no its lag lol...i was ACPID gamebooster/asc, and was fast on bens server

i d/l'd supreme, got ingame and had2step lag, removed acpi and now im just normal speed lol

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada
@IceSlice

we would have more users if the game felt fair for everyone and not oreintated over the members of FacePalm as being favored due to their cries. I have read of few of their posts inclusing yours. it seems you guys cause issues for others and ask for things to be removed so you guys can hopefully have a better advantage in my eyes.

it doesnt seem fair afterall as the higher level and best kitted people will dominate forever as everyone fails to pk n kill bosses for better gear

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

@IceSlice

you would have more users if the game felt fair for everyone and not oreintated over the members of FacePalm as being favored due to their cries. I have read of few of their posts inclusing yours. it seems you guys cause issues for others and ask for things to be removed so you guys can hopefully have a better advantage in my eyes.

it doesnt seem fair afterall as the higher level and best kitted people will dominate forever as everyone fails to pk n kill bosses for better gear

Cocopops

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2011
Have'nt most of FP quit now? so theres no need to be 'scared' LMFAO its a game grow some balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.