~* Mir Supreme *~ [2.8]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Re: ~* Mir Supreme *~

could i have a little info on things such as curse if its capped ect and tao pets and other class pets if there ingame?

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

How are assasins made? Whats their difference to warrior? What sort of spells you giving em? Are they just a war with good aspeed on a server ppl get max aspeed in 2hrs?

What sort of items are you using?Custom?Euro?

Cant really find the exp rate of server. The "will take 2-3months till lvl100" aint enough.

Please dont use rebirth. Its ****

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara

How are assasins made? Whats their difference to warrior? What sort of spells you giving em? Are they just a war with good aspeed on a server ppl get max aspeed in 2hrs?

What sort of items are you using?Custom?Euro?

Cant really find the exp rate of server. The "will take 2-3months till lvl100" aint enough.

Please dont use rebirth. Its ****

assassin r made to pk , if FH had assissin made as a second warr doesn't mean all servers r like this . I can assure you that each class is unique
All items r custom ( ofc some of them may use euro skin)
Don't like the exp rate , don't play . Server is designed for long term but in the meanwhile to keep people busy with new things which they will discover ingame .
On a low rate it would took like 2-3 years to get 100 , so this being med rate 2-3 its a fair rate , exp wont decrease till like 0.01 on mob , we want to keep leveing on an medium state like if u geek a day u could do 1 lvl ( at higher lvl's ofc)

Rebirth won't be as on other servers , anyways we didn't made yet a decision when will be , how will be , cause this r plans for future

we can't please every1 but we are trying our best :)

Last edited:

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

You didnt answer my questions.

I just said not enough info about exp rate. Didnt say i want it higher or lower when i dunno what its like...

About assasins still some info are needed. For example you say they are good pkers. Does this mean they hurt more than warriors?Does this mean they have spells like the observer-mode one to help em pk? Could you post an example of say lvl50 war stats and lvl50 sin stats? That sort of info i was asking for.

I didnt ask you to defend your server or i said anything bad about it. Just asked some more info i thought it would be more important than group buff(which seems good)

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara

You didnt answer my questions.

I just said not enough info about exp rate. Didnt say i want it higher or lower when i dunno what its like...

About assasins still some info are needed. For example you say they are good pkers. Does this mean they hurt more than warriors?Does this mean they have spells like the observer-mode one to help em pk? Could you post an example of say lvl50 war stats and lvl50 sin stats? That sort of info i was asking for.

I didnt ask you to defend your server or i said anything bad about it. Just asked some more info i thought it would be more important than group buff(which seems good)
well sorry i missunderstood what u said .

about level well u might get lvl 30 in first day if u geek and will slowly decrease , skunk knows this best , but like on a lvl u will require 1k exp at the other 1.3k exp , nothing too huge leaving level gaps .

as for sin ,yes they will have some official spells like MpEater , Moonlight ( sneak which grants u 3x damage 1 hit before it takes u out ) , DarkBody ( sort of moonlight but makes a clone of yours which hits the target and after a while BOOM , but u ain't getting 3x damage , its more like of an escape or diversion spell.

Ambush ( tele u near the target , having a small chance to para it for 2secs)
sin stats will be lower than worries but will have higher dc base and he will have 8attack speed from haste while a war will hit max 3-4 attack speed( if u sacriface dc for attack speed)

also it has others spells which may differ from official , but this is a short preview of the Assassin :)

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

So you are planning long-term wars not to hit max aspeed so that haste is an actual advantage. If thats the case sounds good to me though i expect warriors crying ;p.

Anyway good luck. Will give it a shot when i have some time.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England

well sorry i missunderstood what u said .about level well u might get lvl 30 in first day if u geek and will slowly decrease , skunk knows this best , but like on a lvl u will require 1k exp at the other 1.3k exp , nothing too huge leaving level gaps .as for sin ,yes they will have some official spells like MpEater , Moonlight ( sneak which grants u 3x damage 1 hit before it takes u out ) , DarkBody ( sort of moonlight but makes a clone of yours which hits the target and after a while BOOM , but u ain't getting 3x damage , its more like of an escape or diversion spell.Ambush ( tele u near the target , having a small chance to para it for 2secs) sin stats will be lower than worries but will have higher dc base and he will have 8attack speed from haste while a war will hit max 3-4 attack speed( if u sacriface dc for attack speed) also it has others spells which may differ from official , but this is a short preview of the Assassin :)
sounds over powered to me lol

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara

sounds over powered to me lol
not rly there are delays , dissadvanatges and advanatges
eg: if his fighting a tao and tao psn green him then bye bye invisibility as it will take u off instant )
there r also cooldowns

and many more but ill let players find them :P

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England

any idea what time around tmz open beta wil start?

EDIT: lvling up spells a thing that could stop alot of people from even bothering with server, what will the exp be like to level them up, (euro style) or typing private server style (1=50, 2=100, 3=150) ???

Last edited by a moderator:

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara

any idea what time around tmz open beta wil start?

EDIT: lvling up spells a thing that could stop alot of people from even bothering with server, what will the exp be like to level them up, (euro style) or typing private server style (1=50, 2=100, 3=150) ???

tomorrow we will give an exact hour because all depends how fast is the dedi done (but we hope for 6-8pm)

@level spells , well beetwen
like 300 600 900
or 400 800 1200 for spells easy to lvl

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England

tomorrow we will give an exact hour because all depends how fast is the dedi done (but we hope for 6-8pm)

@level spells , well beetwen
like 300 600 900
or 400 800 1200 for spells easy to lvl

ok thanks better than like 2k+ for level 1 shin :p

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

Dont wanna sound bad but these files have a lot of exploits and cheats. Not sure what you have done with em but would be a good idea to test em for fair few days, wipe and then release once you apply few fixes (surely something will be wrong at start)

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara

Dont wanna sound bad but these files have a lot of exploits and cheats. Not sure what you have done with em but would be a good idea to test em for fair few days, wipe and then release once you apply few fixes (surely something will be wrong at start)
thank you for rating my work done in the last 6 months without seeing it , this helps a lot .

now on a serious note : server will run in open beta for 3-5 days if everything is alrite then there will be NO WIPE , if there are any major exploits ( and people exploited them ) then there will be a wipe and with a small exp increase for a few days

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010

Were hoping to have the server live between 6-8pm GMT tomorrow. As we get closer to that time i will be able to give more of a exact time. Exe will be available a short time before live from the Auto Patcher inside the Client. Download link is in the first post at the bottom any problems please let me know.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

thank you for rating my work done in the last 6 months without seeing it , this helps a lot .

I didnt rate em. Im no expert on mir files but i know Ruby files and Heroes are bugged exploitable and full of cheats and Lemon havent been tested yet i think so would be a nice idea to test em before going live.

Stop being offended on every post. Any mir player would want a server to be nice fun and succeed so he can play it.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara

I didnt rate em. Im no expert on mir files but i know Ruby files and Heroes are bugged exploitable and full of cheats and Lemon havent been tested yet i think so would be a nice idea to test em before going live.

Stop being offended on every post. Any mir player would want a server to be nice fun and succeed so he can play it.

mate saying the server is bugged and exploiatable just because u used ur crystalball without no proof is just bad publicity
and i wont accept that

wait till it is online , get on it show me the proof of existing exploits and then we can have a chat

everything i done on them was tested , every single spell , every mob , and i fixed loads of exploits and bugs in the last months

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010

Thats the idea in beta belive it or not.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums

Squall posted nothing wrong, infact it was a good suggestion. I suggest you watch how you react on the forums ,people may judge your server on how you act.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010

Well this is why we are having a beta for all this to be tested so whys he going on about it would be a nice idea to test before live ? When that is what we are doing, acording to the first post that says beta in great big letters. o.O

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums

Yes from how he posted he miss read, so it should have just been explained to him like it was to me instead of andreas reaction. Anyway good luck look forward to it.