Mir Trinity 2.3 <Dedicated Server> - [CLOSED]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

uns120

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2008
Mir Trinity 2.3 <Dedicated Server>

Server Info:

-4GB 667MHZ RAM
-Quad Core Intel Xeon X3220
-Unlimited Gaming Bandwidth

Download

http://trinitymir2.forumotion.com/forum.htm

The download is avaiable under announcements in two parts download both parts and extract to same folder.

IP

About the server

The server is intended to be a medium rate server.

Items
The server has a large item list with balanced stats throughout, there are no two items with the same skins, and we have tried to steer away from items that are the same but different colours, we wanted to create a server that you dont need to check the stats of an item to know how good the item actually is.

We have also made the stats slightly lower than a lot of current servers, firstly for better pvp and to stop people getting one hit kills, and also to allow for expansion.

Levels
Highest level is expected to be around 100 but again this allows for expansion.

Caves and leveling areas
Serpent valley has been ditched and replaced by dark province, including the normal numa temple, jinchon temple, ice cavern, plus dark cavern and dark temple, there are new mobs some you will have seen before, but we have tryed to give all mobs sound effects. There is also another province ingame called ForgottenForest this also contains new caves to explore. There are also custom caves and provs ingame that havent been seen before made by ourselves.

Pet system
There will be a pet rental system in game, you will require tokens to rent pets the higher level the better pet you get, you will also recive pets for achieving certain levels, pets will only last till you log.

Invasions
There will be invasions we have a script set out for them although we are goin to try to limit them to keep it reasonably fair for those who dont play 24/7.

Sabuk/Guilds
These will be worked on to make these more useful to mir players as in the past have been rather useless.

Pvp
This is a big part of mir atm, and will be as balanced as possible, in the server there will also be regular pvp tournments to gain small prizes and abit of fun!

The basis of this server is to create a balanced server, rather than stick loads of extra features into it and forget about the basics, once were happy with the state of the server we will add features to it.

Feedback is always welcome, there are things we intend to do that i havent stated but again we feel its more important to get the basics right unlike a lot of the trash we have seen recently.

Thanks.

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
Re: Mir Trinity 2.3 <Dedicated Server>

When will the server be up?

Kaal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 19, 2008

It already should be m8.

Trinity2.3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2010

Oma Cave been added to help with lvling as it was abit slow gems also drop there to help improve kit. There is also a chestnut quest in ginko to help you on your way with some cash.Higest lvl is around lvl 40 now where the custom items start to come in game.

Thanks uns for doing server Ad

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

Oma Cave been added to help with lvling as it was abit slow gems also drop there to help improve kit. There is also a chestnut quest in ginko to help you on your way with some cash.Higest lvl is around lvl 40 now where the custom items start to come in game.

Thanks uns for doing server Ad

Or break it ^^

Nice on adding a lower level cave. Level 40 already though, how long's server been up?

Kaal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 19, 2008

Or break it ^^

Nice on adding a lower level cave. Level 40 already though, how long's server been up?

About a day lol, and people crying about it not being 400x exp

Also, apparently you are doing donations for ingame items? Thats a definite no no for me so i wont be playing, comepletely ruins the competitive aspect of most servers. Even if you wait until 10 of that item has dropped it still ruins it as teh whole point is your meant to need to hunt for good kit not wait until others have it and then just buy it.

Exp pots etc are fine but servers where you can just spend **** loads and buy what people have previously spent weeks hunting for is just not fair imo.

Good luck with the server, just not for me, i will wait for degen or orhiddea

Last edited:

uns120

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2008

About a day lol, and people crying about it not being 400x exp

Also, apparently you are doing donations for ingame items? Thats a definite no no for me so i wont be playing, comepletely ruins the competitive aspect of most servers. Even if you wait until 10 of that item has dropped it still ruins it as teh whole point is your meant to need to hunt for good kit not wait until others have it and then just buy it.

Exp pots etc are fine but servers where you can just spend **** loads and buy what people have previously spent weeks hunting for is just not fair imo.

Good luck with the server, just not for me, i will wait for degen or orhiddea

donations - skill books, exp pots, temporily mc/dc/sc buffs " no one ever said we are puttin item donations in we said maybe "

IOWMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 18, 2009

is it down for a reboot or something?

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

Not the server for me i'm afraid. Way too boring =/

I wish you the best of luck.

uns120

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2008

Not the server for me i'm afraid. Way too boring =/

I wish you the best of luck.

boring as u didnt level. so u cannot reap the benefits for the custom stuff :)

Guiltyspark

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2004

Sounds good will be giving this a try tonight

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004

boring as u didnt level. so u cannot reap the benefits for the custom stuff :)

No one wants to do noob levels anymore, Make start level 40, give everyone level 40 euro kit and let them go from there. Would increase your usercount.

/Nymph

uns120

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2008

a starter kit is getting added on reboot as well as noob pet that helps u level so shud make things more interesting :)

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa

this reboot is long..... like a four heros reboot this is?

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

It's just not the same, I've played servers like yours a billion times, It's not your fault it's just I'm bored of Semi-Euro-Clones.

uns120

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2008

its nothing like euro wen u hit lvl 50 lol thats what im sayin to u but no one seems to listen lol

uns120

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2008

this reboot is long..... like a four heros reboot this is?

we are just getting alot of stuff sorted on this reboot all beginners bugs shud be up within 15mins

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

And I'm telling you I don't give a crap about how it changes at X level. That's still not CUSTOM. Why not make it "anything like euro" from level 1?

Also, I've played similar **** like this before. Where, it magically changes at X level, when in actual fact, it doesn't? Same euro caves. Same euro layout, Same collect kit, kill boss's. It's not unique in the slightest.

uns120

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2008

im telling u there is well loads of different maps / item images / mob images once u hit lvl 50 dont believe me? log into game after reboot and ill show you gladly

Status
Not open for further replies.